Mercury retrograde usually happens 3-4 times a year.
Your mind’s natural intuitive review process occurs during a mercury retrograde.
You can use essential oils to ameliorate the mercury retrograde influence, soften any harsh planetary influences, enhance your planetary rulers and all the zodiac signs.
To Find Out More About the Mercury Retrograde Effect Read My Article, Aromatherapy Hacks to Survive Mercury Retrograde.
In My Article You'll Find out:
- Why Planets Effect You
- What Exactly Is a Mercury Retrograde?
- Why Attitude and Mindset Matter
- Gifts of a Mercury Retrograde Cycle
- How Things Start is How They Go
Here Are the 2018 Mercury Retrograde Dates
- March 22nd, Exact at 5:19pm PT – Mercury Stations Retrograde at 16º 54’ Aries
- April 15th, Exact at 2:21am PT – Mercury Stations Direct at 4º 47’ Aries
- July 25th, Exact at 10:03pm PT – Mercury Stations Retrograde at 23º 27’ Leo
- August 18th, Exact at 9:25pm PT – Mercury Stations Direct at 11º 32’ Leo
- November 16th, Exact at 5:33pm PT – Mercury Stations Retrograde at 13º 29’ Sagittarius
- December 6th, Exact at 1:22pm PT – Mercury Stations Direct at 27º 18’ Scorpio
For even more details and insights about the Mercury Retrograde Cycles, including their Retrograde Shadow Phases and how they may be affecting you, and the opportunities available during these times, be sure to Sign-up (if you haven’t already) for my Weekly Moonscopes Astrology Forecasts.
Best Mercury Retrograde Oils
As a formulator of essential oil blends and metaphysician for more than three decades, I frequently get mercury retrograde complaints.
Years ago I broke the code for what essential oils to use to enhance the planetary rulers of the different zodiac signs.
Here are the KEY essential oils for you to use:
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus)
A pleasant, fresh lemon aroma Lemongrass oil has a regulating and tonic action on your body, mind and spirit making it excellent for renewal of your life energies on all levels.
- If you're feeling overwhelmed lemongrass can help refresh and renew your life energies (mind, body and soul).
- Promotes release of mental and emotional negative blockages.
- Wealth attraction oil, use it alone or in a blend.
- Promotes positive, feel good vibes.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Supports a 'go with the flow' mindset.
- Helpful for calming an uptight, controlling mind.
- Helps relieve a too rigid attitude.
One of the ‘Holy’ oils from ancient times when it was considered more valuable than gold Frankincense oil has a powerful and enticing wood aroma that sweetly sparkles with freshness and a hint of spice.
- Frankincense oil promotes integrity with Self.
- Helps you take a deep breath before doing something foolish that you may later regret.
- One of the best oils to enhance your meditation and spiritual practices.
- Supports an intuitive and contemplative state of mind.
- Helps you build mental stamina.
Softly sweet and warm the scent of Ylang Ylang III (pronounced “eelang”) is less sweet and floral, and more earthy than the other “fractions” of this aromatic plant.
- Deeply calming Ylang III has one of the highest sesquiterpene contents of all the essential oils which gives it antispasmodic and sedative action.
- Its exquisitely intoxicating aroma is useful for dispelling fear, nervousness, depression, worry and anxiety.
- Healing oil for those with a controlling, more masculine, ego driven psyche.
- Helps you develop the feminine and intuitive side of your nature.
MERCURY RETROGRADE OIL
Stock Up on Your Mercury Retrograde Oil!
Use the mercury retrograde oil to prevent or ameliorate the mercury retrograde effect. It also helps soften any harsh influences Mercury retrograde may have on your natal mercury and other planets in your chart.
Find Out More About Mercury Retrograde in My Article, Aromatherapy Hacks to Survive Mercury Retrograde.