Recommend the following essential oils by skin type.
Each is suitable for a particular skin condition as noted.
Click on each pure essential oil to learn more and order.
German Chamomile (Sensitive Skin)
Rose Geranium (Regulating ALL Skin Types)
Rosewood (Problem Skin)
Lavender (Burns and Sun Burned Skin)
Ylang Ylang (Moisture Balancing ALL Skin Types)
Cypress (Oily Skin))
Myrrh and Patchouli (Dry, Cracked and Chapped Skin)
Frankincense (Mature Skin)
Preparation – what you will need:
Use organic ingredients if available
- 2oz ounce Colored Glass Misting Bottle.
- Purified or Fresh Spring Water.
- 1 Tablespoon Witch Hazel (mild disinfectant and astringent).
- 18-24 drops Pure Essential Oil.
- 1 Tablespoon aloe gel (dispersant)
BODY FRESHENER & TONER DIRECTIONS
- Half fill a two (2) ounce colored glass bottle, that has an atomizer or misting top, with pure filtered or fresh spring water.
- Add witch hazel to act as a mild astringent and dispersant for your essential oils to mix into the water.
- Add aloe gel (if using).
- Shake bottle vigorously to mix witch hazel and aloe gel thoroughly into water.
- Add your pure essential oil one drop at a time
- After adding each drop of essential oil spray to test the aroma quality and affect.
- Continue to add drops of pure essential oil until you've reached the desired strength and affect desired. Maximum 18-24 drops total (1-2% dilution).
- Shake well to thoroughly blend essential oils into the water.
You may use your body freshener and toner anytime and find it especially beneficial after your shower, bath or facial cleansing ritual.
Directions for use: Lightly spray onto the desired skin area to freshen, heal and tone. May also spray toner onto a cotton facial pad and apply to your face and skin with gentle upward, sweeping movements. Allow to dry thoroughly before applying a facial moisturizer or body lotion if desired.
TRY THIS BODY FRESHENER & TONER RECIPE - follow the directions and formulate a Healing Pure Essential Oil Aromatic Mist.
1-2% Dilution – Body Freshener & Toner Blend (18-24 drops essential oil)
Lavender, Lavandula angustifolia – 5-7 drops
Ylang Ylang III – Cananga odorata – 6-8 drops
Rose Geranium – Pelargonium roseum – 7-9 drops