Previously titled, ‘Natural Healing for Women (and the Men They Love) Using Essential Oils.’
Get 20-Hours CE Credits. KG Stiles is a NAHA Approved Continuing Education Provider.
What You Get with "Heal Yourself Using Essential Oils - 10 Lesson Course"
- Immediate Access to Your Complete Course
- ALL Class Videos and Audio Podcast Recordings and PDF Handouts are Fully Downloadable for Lifetime of Access to your course
- ALL Class Formulas are available as a PDF download
FREE BONUS #1: Unlimited Email Support with KG Stiles for 1 full year ($450 Value)*
FREE BONUS #2: 15% OFF Discount on Essential Oils.
We all want to feel our best in life! When we feel our best we naturally attract more positive circumstances and outcomes for ourselves and have the energy to pursue and realize our dreams. However, sometimes we are challenged by health concerns that leave us feeling sapped and less than our best. The emerging global health crisis that is facing us today can often prevent us from seeking out and getting the quality of care we need and deserve. Much of the standard care available often recommends pharmaceuticals to treat our symptoms, but doesn’t address the root cause of our problem. While pharmaceuticals definitely have their place (especially for acute and critical care) there are complementary safe alternatives.
Enjoy Pure and Natural Healing
In this course, you'll learn about 10 of the most common health concerns--from issues with hormonal imbalance, pregnancy and birth, to depression and sleep, to how to treat different kinds of headaches and allergies. In each lesson you'll be guided, step by step, on the best essential oils to use (and how to use them safely and effectively) to promote natural healing relief for all these issues. Plus, you'll be given many of KG's time-tested essential oil recipes to use for getting outstanding results. And to top it off, you'll be given 'how to get started' guidance at the end of each lesson.
With this course, you'll be guided through:
- Root causes of each health issue.
- Symptoms experienced unique to each concern.
- What the research shows.
- Best essential oils to use for each health concern.
- Recommendations for methods of application to use for best results.
- Detailed instructions and explanations for exactly how to use your oils.
- Any safety cautions to consider for each oil.
- KG's personal formulas to use for each health issue.
The 10 health concerns we'll focus on in the course:
Click on course title to Watch FREE Intro Class and find out more about each.
- PMS, Menstrual Cramps & Hormone Balance
- Bartholin Cyst
- Mood Swings
- Hot Flashes
- Leaky Gut
This Course is for you if:
You’re a health-conscious individual.
- Want the very best natural healing methods available.
- Want to be empowered to take charge of your own health.
- Want to discover new alternative methods for overcoming health concerns.
- Want to discover easy, simple and natural ways to overcome health concerns.
- Want to discover how fun and enjoyable it can be to get and stay healthy when you have the 'know how.’
- Want to be taken by the hand and shown exactly which essential oils to use, and how to use them, along with recipes to use and guidance to get started.
What Course Participants & Experts are saying:
I highly recommend anyone interested in aromatherapy and holistic healing to check out a course with KG Stiles.
- Steven Farmer, Ph.D., Best-selling author Well-known Shamanic Healing Practitioner and Best-selling author, Animal Spirit Guides & Earth Magic, Founder Earth Magic for Shamanic Healing
KG’s books and courses are written from years of experience and investigation. Highly recommended!
- Jonathan Goldman, award winning and best-selling author and Grammy nominee, “Healing Sounds” Founder - Sounder Healer’s Association
I highly recommend well-known author and Certified Aromatherapist KG Stiles books and courses.
- John L. Turner, M.D. Neuro-surgeon and author Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
KG Stiles 30 years of experience combined with her passion as a teacher to assist the personal growth and wellness of all is unsurpassed!
- Eldon Taylor, Ph.D., FAPA, NY Times Best-selling author, “Choices & Illusions” Founder - Progressive Awareness Research Institute
I’ve known KG Stiles for many years and she’s always shown especial care for the safe and best practices when using essential oils.
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger RA, LMT - Registered Aromatherapist, Member NAHA Safety Board, Founder Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
KG Stiles has so much knowledge about Essential Oils, Aromatherapy and Holistic Healing. Her passion shines through in everything she does and every course she presents!
– Don Fischer, Fischer Creative Media
KG is the most knowledgeable person we know on essential oils and their practical and effective uses. In her course she offers participants a true and comprehensive understanding of aromatherapy and how to use and heal with essential oils.
~ Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, authors of the award-winning book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
It has been a pleasure working with KG Stiles, Certified Aromatherapist. She has been a key resource in creating a hospital based Aromatherapy program.
~Linda McGwire, RN, BSN, HNC-B
KG brings her incredibly thorough and deep knowledge of aroma therapy to help you learn how to use aromas to heal!
~Ian Blei, Neuro-linguistic Communications Expert & Founder Optimized Results, Author, "Kind Ambition"
Continuing Education For Health Professionals
Get 20-Hours CE Credits. KG Stiles is a NAHA Approved Continuing Education Provider. The Heal Yourself Using Essential Oils 10-Lesson Course can be used to satisfy many licensing and accreditation agency requirements for CE Credits, including:
- Continuing Education requirements for license and professional membership renewal for Nurses, Naturopathic Doctors, Acupuncturists, Ayurvedic Practitioners, Chiropractors and Holistic & Integrative Health Care Specialists.
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- Continuing Education requirements for National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) Membership Renewal.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
If you have questions about the course please contact us.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, licensed massage therapist (Hawaii #6351 and Oregon #2313), certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, top executives, individuals, entrepreneurs, spa therapists and hospitals. KG is the founder of PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company and has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her newest awarding winning book, "The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide,” won a ‘Living Now' Gold Medal Award and was winner of 'Nautilus' and 'Indie Next Generation' book awards. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director and a NAHA Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Money Back Guarantee - You have 7-Days to review your course from the date of purchase. And if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we will refund your money.