Angels are ‘light’ beings, simply meaning they are aligned with the creative power of the universe to create peace and harmony in our world.
Today, you have an opportunity to allow Archangel Uriel to guide you to heal any imbalances in your life, especially related to the natural world.
Uriel helps with illuminating and ameliorating natural disasters like we’ve been experiencing with infectious disease, hurricanes and wild fires. Uriel empowers you with the necessary understanding and courage to heal and recover in the aftermath of such events.
Many ancient texts ascribe Uriel as the defender of the North. In the Native American tradition of the ‘Four Directions’ the North brings the cold, harsh winds and climate of the winter season. The North winds purge and cleanse the earth and our lives. During the winter season leaves fall, snow falls and fields lay fallow. This period allows for renewal of the fertility cycle.
The North winds bring trials that teach us patience and perseverance. Winter is a time of hardship and discomfort that must be endured, so that balance and stability can be re-established in the natural order. Uriel assists you to endure and make the most the opportunities available now.
Battle in the Heavens
From an astrological perspective, a heavenly war was activated earlier this year. A war that will heat up as Saturn stations direct the end of September. Tensions will increase as Saturn enters Aquarius mid-December to create the change necessary on the earth to bring harmony and balance. This is because Saturn was within orb of Square to Uranus earlier this year and will intensify in 2021 as she moves through Aquarius to perfectly Square Uranus in Taurus.
Saturn’s joining with Jupiter on December 21st in the early degrees of Aquarius will greatly amplify this conflict that’s occurring between the air and earth elements throughout 2021.
Saturn in Aquarius restricts, focuses and supports energies that bring the scientific breakthroughs in technology and medicine that are needed. It’s a time when the evolution of social consciousness can gain new structures for expression.
Jupiter’s joining with Saturn is a seed point for expanding Saturn’s power to bring new structures into our community’s worldwide. Uranus in Taurus breaks down and revolutionizes what brings us pleasure. Taurus rules the second house of personal assets and money. So, initially this can be felt as a demolishing of previous things that brought us pleasure, i.e. dining out in restaurants, going to the movies, or travel or personal resources/assets like 401Ks. New revolutionary pastimes and pleasures will come into view. Ingenuity, invention and the like, are all highlighted.
Who is Uriel?
Uriel’s name in Hebrew means ‘God is my light’ because s/he illuminates and brings clarity into the darkest situations. Uriel is said to bring prophetic visions and grant spiritual understanding. It is thought that Uriel is responsible for warning Noah about the upcoming great flood. Protector of the earth element, Uriel helps with healing and recovery after an aftermath of a natural disaster or difficult transition in life. Uriel helps you to find the perfect solutions to your problems and pass all of your tests. The angel of wisdom and brilliant ideas, Uriel is the patron of music and literature.
Perhaps Uriel's highest position in the angelic hierarchy is that of an ‘angel of presence,’ ‘prince of presence’ or ‘angel of glory.’ A prince of presence is an angel who is allowed to enter the presence of God.
Seven Angels of Presence
According to various lore there are only seven angels of presence. The Byzantine Catholic and Eastern Orthodox tradition call these seraphim class of angels who guard God's throne by the names of:
- Michael - a “chief prince” of the heavenly realm who plays a significant role in end-time events
- Raphael - another ‘chief angel’ of the heavenly realm who performs acts of healing
- Gabriel - Divine messenger of God, assists with communications and connections. Patron of those in the communications field, i.e. postal workers, clergy, reporters, writers
- Uriel - Angel of repentance, "stands at the Gate of Eden with a fiery sword” and "watches over thunder and terror.”
- Raguel - angel of justice/mercy and harmony in human relationships
- Selaphiel - holds the highest rank of the Seraphim and is the protector of Metatron - the patron of children who oversees unity, education and truth
- Barachiel - the leader of all the guardian angels
Linking with Uriel can bring protection and increased prosperity and good fortune during periods of great transition when restricted growth is necessary. During these times the formation of new structures take place that will support a new era and vision for future growth.
What you will need
- A white candle
- Essential oil or blend of oils that are warming, stimulating and protective (see EO recipe below)
Be sure you are in a comfortable and quiet place.
- Light your white candle and inhale your essential oil scent as you focus your awareness at to your heart center.
- Breathe in the scent of your oil for several cycles of breathing. Allow yourself to relax, be calm and silent.
- Invite Uriel to join with your heart energy to protect and guide you
- Feel the free flow of Divine love unified with the presence of Uriel
- Give thanks that this is so
- Recognize and embrace this energy of Divine love, unified with the presence of Uriel, as it floods your entire being.
- Feel the pure, light of love emanating through and from all the cells of your entire being
- Continue your meditation as long as feels right for you
Uriel Angel Therapy Oil
Use this oil to protect and support your inner light and spiritual understanding.
To a 5 ml (100 drops) color glass euro-dropper bottle add:
- Frankincense - 30 drops
- Cinnamon Leaf - 10 drops
- Ginger - 10 drops
- Helichrysum - 10 drops
- Peppermint - 10 drops
- Black Pepper - 10 drops
- Lemongrass - 10 drops
- Lemon - 10 drops
Cap bottle tightly and shake vigorously to blend essential oils thoroughly. Allow to synergize for 12 hours, or longer before using. Use your blend suitably diluted in your favorite carrier oil and wear as a perfume oil. Ratio 100 drops carrier oil to 10 drops Uriel EO blend. You can also use your blend for direct inhalation on a cotton ball, or smell strip. Or, dispense drops in your aroma diffuser, or use to make an aromatic room mist.