The father of clinical ecology Dr. Theron Randolph’s research showed that 9 out of 10 people suffer from food sensitivities.
Food sensitivities are now thought to be the leading cause of gut inflammation which the research suggests leads to leaky gut.
The symptoms of leaky gut are very broad. This makes it difficult to know with certainty if your symptoms are due to leaky gut, or some other issue.
Leaky gut is classified as a syndrome, meaning it has more than one identifying feature or symptom. Rather, leaky gut is a collection of symptoms that suggest you have leaky gut, but do not conclusively confirm that you do.
Discovering for certain if your symptoms are caused by a leaky gut issue can be a confusing process.
Symptoms of Leaky Gut
Do you have one, or more of these leaky gut symptoms? If so, then you may have leaky gut. The more symptoms you have, the more likely it is that you have leaky gut.
- Chronic diarrhea
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalance
- Histamine intolerance
- Weak immune system
- Brain fog
- Memory loss
- Excessive fatigue
- Skin rash, acne, eczema or rosacea
- Cravings for sugar and carbs
- Arthritis or joint pain
- ADD & ADHD
- Autoimmune diseases, i.e. rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, celiac, IBS, Crohn’s Disease.
Fortunately, you don't have to have a 'diagnosis' of leaky gut in order to relieve this laundry list of symptoms. At the same time you'll be promoting a healthy and resilient gut.
And, thankfully, the natural remedy to relieve symptoms associated with leaky gut is inexpensive, as well as easy to implement and, yes, essential oils can help.
The #1 anti-inflammatory healing oil for regenerating injured tissue, i.e. leaky gut, is Helichrysum.
Helichrysum (Helichrysum italics - Immortelle)
- #1 Injury healing oil in aromatherapy
- Encourages regeneration and healing of tissue, i.e. leaky gut
- Promotes relief of pain and inflammation
- May be useful for calming allergic skin reactions
- Helpful for hemorrhoids
- Healing old emotional trauma and shock. Negative emotions are often associated with gut issues, i.e. nervousness, anxiety, feeling out of control, fear of loss.
In my next article I’ll share with you one of my favorite ways to use Helichrysum oil to promote relief of gut distress and regeneration of tissue.
Helichrysum is just 1 of 14 essential oils to use for leaky gut. You'll learn about all 14 essential oils and how to use each of them safely and effectively in my 'NEW' Leaky Gut Class.
Your Leaky Gut Class shows you the best essential oils to use (and how to use them safely and effectively) to promote healing of leaky gut and relief of related symptoms.
Your Leaky Gut Class is 88 minutes in length and available in multimedia format, including Videos and Audio Podcast Recordings and PDF Handouts, All of which you can download for Lifetime Access to your course.
You'll be guided step-by-step how to use your essential oils safely and effectively for natural healing:
- Root causes of leaky gut
- Symptoms of leaky gut
- What the research shows
- Best essential oils to use
- Methods of application to use for best results
- Detailed instructions for exactly how to use your oils
- Any safety cautions to consider for each oil
- My Leaky Gut formulas to use
- My guidance to get started at the end of your class!