“Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things.” - Lao Tzu (c.604-531 B.C.) The Tao Te Ching.”
Human beings are made of up 60% water. According to biologists: the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, the lungs 83% the skin 64%, the muscles and kidneys 79%, and the bones 31%.
Power of Water
- Water is by far the most studied chemical compound. It is described as the "universal solvent" for its ability to dissolve many substances. Overtime water can breakdown some of the hardest surfaces like granite and rock.
- Water’s transformative power lies in its ability to change states of its physical existence. It can change from a liquid form, to a gaseous form, as well to frozen states.
- This transformative power of water makes it an evolutionary change agent. It can work relentlessly, sometimes through eons of time, to breakdown established and resistant structures. There is a certain power of perseverance that water has that is unequaled by any other physical manifestations of nature.
- Water covers about 71% of mother earth's surface. 97% of our planet's water is in the oceans while only 3% of the earth's water is fresh. Human’s need fresh water to survive. This small percentage of fresh water makes water an especially precious commodity that needs to be protected and preserved if humans and other species both plant and animal are to survive.
- Interestingly, the human body contains many salts, including sodium chloride (common table salt), the major salt contained in the body. The concentration of salt in the human body is fairly equivalent to that in seawater. A 110 pound person contains around 40 teaspoons of sodium chloride.
- This salty water (in the form of electrolytes) that your body contains makes you an excellent conductor of electricity. The body’s ability to conduct electrical currents is what allows it to experience life.
- The salt water contained in your body is the primary resource that your body uses to continually cleanse, renew and restore your body’s life force energy.
- Your heart is by far the most powerful source of electrical energy. As your single largest source of electromagnetic energy, your heart produces more rhythmic field energy than any other of your body’s organs. For comparison, your heart's electrical field generates about 60 times greater amplitude than the electrical activity of your brain.
Your Organs of Water
Your organs of water are primarily located at the area of your lower lumbar spine, halfway between your navel and public bone. Here are the organs and body parts fueled by this area of your energy system:
- Female reproductive organs
- Large intestines
- Immune system
Water’s power is fluid, adaptable and unyielding. Its emotional power lies in its ability to overcome obstacles and act with integrity. This area of your body is the seat of your personal will power. The lumbar region of your physical body is what allows you to stand up on your own two feet.
This is the area of a woman’t body where she carries her children. She protects future generations and the preservation of our species through this area of her body.
When your emotions flow unimpeded in this area you naturally express:
- Self confidence - the primary emotion expressed when this part of your energy system is balanced and functioning optimally.
- Giving and Receiving Love
This is the seat of your vital life force energy that drives your desire for relationships, children, sensuality, sexuality, purification and robust health.
Maintaining balance and health in this part of your energy system blends both male and female energies to create spiritual and material abundance and manifestation through your co-creative forces. This blending of male and female energies within yourself ensures your right relationship with natural forces and serves to reinforce your alignment with the intentions of the Divine source.
Physical signs of balance include:
- Robust energy
- Physical power
- Harmonious relationships
- Deep feeling of connection
- Openness (heart, mind and body)
- Financial health
When your water organs and this part of your energy system are in balance you trust the natural flow of life. You are able to give and receive in equal measure without difficulty. You are relaxed, calm and at ease in your life and with life events.
Physical Signs of Imbalance
- Lumbar tension
- Chronic lower back pain
- Toxic and infectious conditions
- Kidney and bladder infections
- Immune disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Irritable bowel
- Addictions of all kinds
You may experience imbalance in this area of your energy system as feelings of being rejected, or not good enough. You can attract toxic environmental conditions (both internal and external) that trigger states of anxiety, fear and worry. You may become locked into power struggles with yourself or others. Experiences and issues around rejection and victimization, jealousy and mistrust, as well as the need for protection can often be prevalent.
When your emotional energy is stagnant, or blocked in this area of your energy system you can habitually express negative emotions related to:
- Inability to give or receive in equal measure
- Difficulty surrendering to “what is”
- Struggle with reality
- Power struggles
- Control issues
Essential Oils to Balance
Promote balance and healing for this area of your energy system by inhaling a pure essential oil or blend that is sweet, warm, floral, exotic and sensual.
Aromas like Ylang Ylang, Rose, Rose Geranium, Clary Sage, Patchouli and Helichrysum are all good choices.
Crystals and Gemstones
Rose quartz, Carnelian, Coral and Agate
Organs of Water Meditation
- Focus your attention at your lower abdominal area, just below your navel.
- See a beautiful, whirling ball of rosy pink light pulsing with energy at this center.
- Recite the following affirmations aloud six times, then silently six times.
- Remember to inhale and exhale fully as you recite your affirmations.
I trust the natural flow of life.
Breathe out any resistance you may feel to living and expressing your connection with all of life.
I am relaxed and at ease about life events.
You may repeat these affirmations as needed to strengthen this region of your energy system. It can enhance your manifestation power, as well as help alleviate any negative emotions or physical disturbances you may be experiencing.