Pisces Full Super Moon
August 30, 2023
What’s it all about?
What have you been focused upon and dreaming about, especially since the Pisces New Moon last spring? The Pisces Full Moon is all about your dreams coming true.
The Pisces Full Moon (ruled by Neptune) is conjunct the planet Saturn. This conjunction represents the potential for the birth of an ideal form. The planet Neptune is the planet of ideals and dreams manifesting into reality. While Saturn is the planet of structure that gives form and makes things real. Neptune also rules psychosis, disillusionment, martyrdom and victimization.
It may be time to do some serious reflection upon what you want to give form to. With the touch of Saturn whatever is born now will likely have long standing success.
Jupiter, the planet of expansion and good fortune, is slowing down about to station retrograde. Perhaps the combination of celestial energies at the Pisces Super Moon is signaling a return and deepening of foundations and structures needed to realize your dreams, or the dreams of humanity.
There are other connections active now that support realizations and sudden changes for the better taking place. The Pisces Moon is dreamy and romantic with a tendency towards ungrounded expression, yet her connection to Saturn brings stability to the energy being activated. Saturn's influence adds practicality and the celestial vibe at present is mutable and thus adaptable to the shifts taking place. The outcomes available now seem rather hopeful. Especially regards your making strides in your own internal beliefs and intuition.
You’re being called to open your mind to the changes taking place now. You must navigate the currents operating to make the most of the potentials available. Pay attention to the facts, not just what you want to be true. Pay attention to what people do rather than what they say.
On the whole, the Pisces Harvest Full Moon offers you an abundance of opportunities.
Pisces natives are considered wise because of their ability to tolerate differences with others. They are not prone to anger, or blaming others. Instead, they can frequently blame themselves and be over responsible.
They can be unselfish to a fault. Their compassionate nature can easily be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people. One of the most romantic and idealistic of all the zodiac signs, Pisces is another zodiac sign that can attract co-dependent type relationships. Addiction can be a problem for them. As can attracting addicts who cost them dearly and can be their undoing.
To remain healthy in body, mind, spirit and emotions, the Pisces native requires a lot of alone time to process their deep emotional nature. Creative expression is one of their most favorite ways to process their own thoughts and emotions. They can actually prefer their own company though they are one of the most compassionate and forgiving of all the zodiac signs and make wonderful and loyal friends.
Pisces is a mutable sign and extremely adaptable to changing circumstances. They can lack discernment when choosing friends and associates they can trust. Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and making excuses for other’s behavior can turn into their worst fault. A Pisces will give anyone and everyone their whole-hearted faith when it is unwarranted. Pisces can experience much heartache until they learn how to develop their powers of discernment.
What’s Up in Your Chart?
Tips for How the Pisces Full Super Moon Can Affect You Personally.
Everyone has the Pisces Full Moon influence in one, or more areas of their chart. Here are a few areas of your chart where you can experience the Pisces Full Moon influence:
- Neptune, the dreamer of the zodiacal wheel, governs the sign of Pisces (12th house). Since the Pisces Full Moon is Conjunct the planet Saturn (10th house), the tendency to romanticize, dream and fantasize can actually be realized.
- The old ruler of Pisces is Jupiter (9th house), so you’ll also want to pay attention to where Jupiter is located in your chart and what personal planets aspect it (when you were born and currently by transit). Especially, since Jupiter is stationing retrograde his influence can be more strongly felt.
- Neptune (and Jupiter) represent your relationship to the Divine. Both Neptune and Jupiter orient you to life. Whether you are more oriented to an enthusiastic outlook on life can be governed by these two planets. Are Jupiter and Neptune nicely aspected in your natal chart, or challenged?
- What personal planets are located in your 12th and 9th houses? Do you have any easy flowing, or hard aspects to these houses from one or more of your personal planets, or points? The easy flowing aspects offer support and protection to your feeling of esteem and recognition in the world. While harsh aspects will augment the challenges presented at this time.
- What house is your natal Neptune located in your personal astrology chart? If you have harmonious contacts from your personal planets to your natal Neptune then you will feel more supported at this time. You may want to lean into the energy symbolized by these harmonious aspects to your natal Neptune for support.
- You can also take note of whether your natal Neptune (or Jupiter) is being nicely aspected by current transiting planets.
- If there are stressful contacts to your natal Neptune and Jupiter you’ll want to take note of this. Challenging aspects give you an opportunity for growth and change. Remember to always let yourself be guided to the best course of action. The great thing about Pisces/Neptune or the Jupiter influence is that they are both mutable signs. Mutable signs like and embrace change, compared to fixed signs which are very resistant to change.
- The moon moves quickly through each sign and house, so whatever happens though it may leave a lasting impact upon your psyche the emotions will be transient. If you feel overly emotional at the Pisces Full Moon, best to let your emotions settle (maybe take a relaxing sea salt bath with aromatherapy). Wait until you feel calm and grounded to take any action, not in a triggered emotionally reactive state.
- This is a great time for realizing a dream, or seeing the manifestation of something you’ve longed for.
The Pisces Full Moon is the most emotionally intense Full Moon of the entire year. Much can be revealed and let go of now. The Pisces Full Moon’s Conjunction to Saturn (the planet that gives form and helps you set foundations for success) can help to ground any excess emotionality that can surface now.
The Pisces Full Moon marks the end of the zodiacal year with Pisces ruling the 12th house. This marks a time of harvest when natural forces will begin to wane more rapidly, as we enter the fall season and move toward the winter solstice in three months time (in the northern hemisphere).
Ultimately, good things are transpiring now that can lead to rapid evolution of consciousness.
Pisces Full Moon Astrology
7° 24’ Pisces Full Moon
Wednesday, August 30, 6:35pm PT
Moon Conjunct Saturn Rx
Mercury Rx Inconjunct Chiron Rx
Jupiter Stationary Retrograde
Of all the Moons of the zodiac, the Pisces Full Moon gives you the greatest sensitivity and perceptiveness about your surroundings. The Pisces Moon can bring up feelings of insecurity which you can choose to face and deal with. Now you have a tremendous opportunity to express your feelings in creative and spiritual ways. The Pisces Full Moon brings you a goldmine of creative imaginings and dreams about your future to explore.
Healing Gemstones & Crystals for Pisces
Labradorite - An exceptional spiritual stone, labradorite lends powerful protection and healing. It is good for workaholics and overachievers, as well as those who are care takers and tend to over give to others. A restorative stone, labradorite helps you regain sapped energy and promotes self-healing.
Key Essential Oil to Use: Bergamot
Regulating oils that support balanced outcomes. You want to remain balanced emotionally while at the same time not go overboard. Lunacy and over excitement/enthusiasm are possible with any Pisces Full Moon. Extremes are more likely now, so keep your feet on the ground while allowing for unimagined possibilities to be realized.
Pisces Full Moon Meditation
You can perform your meditation anytime starting from just before the Pisces Full Moon until the First Quarter Waning Moon in Gemini on September 6th at 3:21pm PT.
What you will need:
- A white candle
- Essential oil or blend - use one of the recommended oils, or blend of oils
Make sure you are in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
Light your white candle and inhale the scent of your essential oil. You can also scent your space prior to your meditation using an aroma diffuser.
Gaze into the candle flame as you begin to breathe in fully and deeply and exhale any tension. The candle flame reflects your own Divine heart center.
Continue inhaling the scent of your oil and releasing any tension for 1-5 minutes.
Archangel to Assist You
At this time, if you choose, you can invite Archangel Zadkiel to assist you with your meditation. Angels are ‘light’ beings, simply meaning they are aligned with the creative power of the universe to create peace and harmony in our world.
Zadkiel's name means, “Righteousness of God."
Zadkiel is the angel of freedom, mercy and compassion. As an angel of grace and benevolence, s/he aids those who suffer from the painful affliction of self-judgment, bitterness, hate, or unforgiveness. Whether directed towards yourself or another, you can call upon Zadkiel for assistance to free yourself from the shackles of unforgiveness and condemnation.
Zadkiel can assist with acts of transformation and issues around loss of freedom. S/he is the patron angel of all those who forgive and an angel of mercy.
Violet is the color associated with Zadkiel.
Petition your heart and mind with the following affirmation:
Take time to drink in and absorb the response by your heart and mind to fulfill your request. Allow yourself the time needed to fully engage in and experience the results of this meditation.
You can also make up your own personalized petitions that feel most suitable for you at this time.
- Thank you for helping me transform my life circumstances.
Allow the alignment of your heart and mind to bring balance and harmony to your life. Allow the renewal of your heart, mind and purpose in this moment. Let go of any resistance to being fully present in this moment. Just allow yourself to remain peaceful and calm.
Take as long as needed to complete this meditation. Repeat as needed whenever you feel the need to free yourself from the past and to be more compassionate and merciful towards yourself and others.
For greater insight about this particular Pisces Super Full Moon, along with essential oil recipes, healing meditations, crystals & gemstones to use, eclipse seasons, super moons, planetary retrogrades, meaning of astrological aspects and much more check out my 2023 Astrological Moon Calendar.