Common complaints and symptoms of diminished powers of attraction, include:
Shyness, isolation, frigidity, emotional coldness, withdrawal, impotence and loneliness.
We all know men and women who exude sexual appeal. These people may border on homely looking by any classical standards, but they attract admirers like bees to flowers.
For instance, Clark Gable, screen’s Great Lover, was greatly admired and followed by his millions of female fans. Men were also likewise intrigued if only to find out WHY women were so irresistibly attracted to him. What made Gable so charming? It wasn't his BIG ears.
For more than 30 years, Clark Gable was the number one biggest box-office sensation of all time. Nearly two billion people saw his movies around the world each year. Even though some of his 65 movies fell far short of being classified as box office hits, nothing could shake Gable’s popularity with his fans. He became a legend in his own time.
You can exude sex appeal and charm, just like Gable, with the use of an aphrodisiac. An aphrodisiac can enhance your powers of attraction, so much so, that heads will turn whenever you walk into a room.
If you’d like to exude more sex appeal and become instantly more memorable, an aphrodisiac can do the trick.
What is an aphrodisiac?
An aphrodisiac is defined as any food or drug that arouses your sexual instincts and desires, as well as increases your feelings of pleasure and performance. The word itself comes from ëAphroditaeí, the Greek Goddess of love.
Historically, natural botanicals and foods have been used as aphrodisiacs to overcome issues with sexuality and to enhance one's sensual pleasure.
However, today the search for natural aphrodisiacs from medicinal plants and aromatics like essential oils has intensified probably due to natural substances having fewer side effects with relative ease of availability and far less expense.
Our anatomy supports a link between our sense of smell and sex. The olfactory lobe, through which we experience scent, is actually part of our limbic system, the emotional part of our brain. This is the part of our brain through which sexual thoughts, fantasies and desires arise.
Close proximity helps us to get a better sense of smell and evaluate a potential partner as a suitable match.
For instance, research scientists have discovered that there is a chemical substance in Sandalwood essential oil responsible for its erotic effect on our senses.
The male testosterone, androsterone, in light concentrations, smells similar to Sandalwood. A man’s natural body scent, though barely perceptible, sends out a highly effective erotic signal to the opposite sex.
Aphrodisiac Super Oils
Click on each oil for more info
Use these super oils to enhance your own natural powers of attraction and increase your sex appeal.
Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Warm, resinous, balsamic, earthy, woody and sweet.
- Supremely harmonizing.
- Aphrodisiac, promotes sex appeal and sexual attractiveness.
- Soothing tonic action strengthens and fortifies the nervous system.
- Traditionally used as a meditation oil to quieten the mind.
- Helpful for regulating and balancing the mood.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - Sweet, warm, spicy and radiant.
- Psycho-emotionally warming.
- Aphrodisiac properties.
- Can help stimulate erotic feelings.
- May be helpful for overcoming sexual impotence.
- May be useful for relieving symptoms of frigidity.
- Helpful for building sexual stamina.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - Warm spicy, pungent, dry and hot with sweet notes.
- Use as an energy tonic.
- An aphrodisiac oil.
- Enhances your sex appeal and sexual attractiveness.
- Supports feelings of self esteem and self confidence.
Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) - Sweet, warm, herbaceous, exotic and sensual.
- Promotes deep release of tension.
- One of the most deeply soothing oils in aromatherapy.
- Calms the psyche, body, mind and emotions.
- Aphrodisiac developed for the perfume industry.
Rose (Rosa damascena) - Sweet, rosy, floral, exotic & sensual.
- #1 Relationship oil.
- The 'Queen of Flowers'.
- Unparalleled popularity as a perfume oil.
- Great oil to use for bonding with your lover.
- BEST oil for freeing your emotions and emotional expression.
- Aphrodisiac, enhances sexual attractiveness and sex appeal.
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) - Earthy, sweet, resinous, woody, exotic and sensual, warm and radiant.
- Potent aphrodisiac.
- Mild sedative.
- Calming to the psyche, body, mind and emotions.
- One of the most relaxing, grounding and earthy scents in aromatherapy.
- Powerful attraction oil
- Take care when using as a little goes a long way.