Some essential oils have had a long history of use and may be helpful in relieving many common feminine complaints, including acne, headaches, PMS, nausea, numerous skin conditions, hair loss, sleeplessness, anxiety, and depression. Given here are a few such oils and their benefits:
1. Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)
These are steam-distilled flowers, obtained at high altitude. Some of the best locations for growing and distilling lavender oil are France, Bulgaria, and Italy.
- Lavender can heal an assortment of wounds, as well as relieve inflammation.
- Analgesic and antispasmodic properties make it useful for relieving many common aches and pains.
- Its calming action is helpful for relieving premenstrual tension, as well as other female concerns like insomnia.
Antidepressant and sedative properties are excellent for balancing the mood and extreme emotional states.
Find out more about Lavender for relieving female complaints and any cautions in my article on CureJoy.com.
2. Geranium (Pelargonium Roseum And Graveolens)
This is a steam-distilled leaf. Some of the best locations for growing and distilling geranium oil are Bourbon (Reunion Islands), Madagascar, and Albania.
- Geranium oil has been used by women to relieve many common issues related to hormonal imbalance.
- An adaptogenic oil, geranium oil helps gently balance extreme states.
Find out more about Geranium oil for relieving women's health issues and any cautions in my article on CureJoy.com.
3. Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia)
This is a cold-pressed peel. As bergamot oil requires special soil and climate, the best location for growing and distilling it is the Calabria, a district of southern Italy.
- Considered as a spiritual and emotional healer.
- Its anti-depressant, antispasmodic, and regulating action can balance even the most extreme emotional states
Find out more about Bergamot oil for women's health complaints and any cautions in my article on CureJoy.com.
4. Peppermint (Mentha x Piperita)
These are steam-distilled flowering tops. One of the best locations for growing and distilling peppermint oil is the USA.
- When prolonged concentration is needed inhale the scent of Peppermint oil.
- Better than coffee as a stimulant.
- Decongestant properties make is useful for relieving sinus congestion.
- Inhale for almost instant relief from nausea.
Effective for stimulating hair growth.
Find out more about Peppermint oil for women's health issues, along with any cautions in my article on CureJoy.com.
5. Rosemary (Rosmarinus ct. Verbenon)
This is made of steam-distilled herbs and flowering tops. The best locations for growing and distilling are Corsica, Italy, and France.
- Adaptogenic depending upon the amount of oils used makes Rosemary verbenon helpful for regulating and balancing hormones.
- Try it in a hot compress for relieving cramps and numerous other female complaints.
- Said to remove causes that hinder conception.
- Highest hydrogen content of any oil in aromatherapy gives it supreme skin regenerative and wound-healing properties.
Excellent in skin care formulations.
Find out more about Rosemary verbenon oil for women's health issues, along with any cautions in my article on CureJoy.com.
CAUTION: Please keep oils away from eyes and do not apply oil directly on any open sores as this can cause sensitization to essential oils.