Emotional attachments can prevent you from experiencing peace and happiness in any given moment. No matter the outer circumstances you may be experiencing, releasing your emotional attachments can instantly shift you to a state of peace and harmony.
Your preferences for ‘how life should be’ can keep you chained and resistant to ‘what is.’
That doesn't mean you don't work towards better and improved conditions for yourself and others. Breaking free of an unwillingness to accept what is actually empowers and propels you forward to the fulfillment of your destiny.
Additionally your emotional attachments can lead to negative habits and addictions and keep you recreating the same story line for yourself, no matter what’s happening.
In short, emotional attachments lead to feeling out of control and victimized by life.
Life is always happening for you and everyone else. This is always so. Releasing emotional attachments frees you to interpret whatever is happening as positive and life affirming. Life helps us evolve and grow.
Right now we are in the most radically transformative times of evolutionary growth and change ever experienced in recorded history for all species on planet Earth.
Breaking your bonds to the past and releasing your emotional attachments helps free you to move forward in your life.
Releasing your emotional attachments opens the way for an increase in the flow of good fortune and opportunity into your life.
Annual Window Opens for Removal of Obstacles
We are in an eleven (11) day window of time when blockages can be more easily removed. This natural cycle for the removal of blockages occurs every year. It starts four (4) days after the New Moon that leads to the Pisces Full Moon. This year the Pisces Full Moon is on September 1 at 10:22pm PT. You can perform your ‘Releasing Emotional Attachments’ meditation anytime, but I recommend from the time of the Pisces Full Moon and before midnight the following day, September 2.
The Pisces Full Moon each year is the most powerful moon for releasing emotional attachments. Each monthly full moon always brings release of emotional tension, however, the Pisces Full Moon is by far the most potent for releasing the watery influence of your emotions.
Your ‘Releasing Emotional Attachments’ meditation opens space for a shift in your attitudes, so that fresh new ideas can take root. It can free you up psychically to experience an increase in all areas of your life. Sometimes the change is dramatic.
Depending upon how deeply held your emotional attachments are, you may wish to repeat your ‘Releasing Emotional Attachments’ meditation each month at the Full Moon to establish continued freedom from emotional attachments.
Of course, you can use the ‘Releasing Emotional Attachments’ meditation as frequently as feels right for you. You can use it whenever you’re feeling emotional discomfort from attachments, unhealthy habits or addictions, as well as to boost your feelings self worth and ability to feel peaceful and calm, no matter your circumstances.
- Release unhealthy habits and addictions
- Put fears and anxieties to rest
- Release blocks to self expression
- Weight loss / management issues
- End abusive relationship patterns
- Increase your personal power
- Bring clarity to your heart, mind and purpose
- Clear your emotional desire body of old, toxic emotions
- Establish continued peace and harmony within yourself
‘Releasing Emotional Attachments’ Meditation
You can perform this meditation anytime. However, bedtime is a perfect time to do your 'Releasing Emotional Attachments' meditation. At this time you can surrender the burden of emotional attachments into the care of life, the universe, or your guardian angel. Surrender your emotional attachments to whatever agency works best for you.
"I surrender any emotional attachments/blocks that keep me from fully enjoying my life. Please either call these blocks to my attention during my waking hours, or completely remove them from my mind, emotions, and body during tonight’s sleep. Thank you!"
Explanation: In some instances it may be necessary to become aware of emotional attachments that may be operating unconsciously to block the free flow of life support always available to you.
Essential Oils to Use
Essential oils that are calming and help you relax and let go.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Fresh, sweet, floral and herbaceous
- Reputation for universal all purpose application
- Calming, relaxing and anxiety reducing agent
- Helps relieve tension
- Calming and soothing influence
Ylang Ylang III (Cananga odorata)
Sweet, floral, balsamic, exotic, sensual and earthy
- Cultivated for the perfume trade like Jasmine and Rose oil
- High Sesquiterpene content
- Potent soothing and relaxing properties
- Nourishing and rejuvenating
Clary Sage (Salvia sclerea)
Scent: Sweet, warm, herbaceous, exotic and sensual
- Supports healthy immune system
- Relaxing, soothing and calming influence
- Promotes deep release of tension
- May help balance excessive yin states
May be useful as a sleep aid
Frankincense/Olibanum (Boswellia frereana)
Scent: Warm, sweet, balsamic, resinous, woody, exotic and sensual.
- A 'Holy' oil used since ancient times when it was traded as a precious commodity like gold
- Contains balancing and calming properties
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory systems
- Provides spiritual and emotional support
- Helpful aid for meditative and spiritual practices
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)
Scent: Sweet, citrus, fresh, fruity, floral and warm
- Useful as a rejuvenating body and mind tonic
- Helps to ease tension and stress
Mandarin (Citrus deliciosa)
Sweet, citrus, fresh, fruity, floral and warm
- Acts to soothe and balance the heart energies
- Peaceful, loving and calming oil
- Gentle action, may be used with young children and during pregnancy
- Often used by midwives in the birthing room
German Chamomile (Chamomila recutita)
Scent: Sweet, herbaceous, fresh and fruity
- Contains powerful calming properties
- Nourishing for skin, hair and scalp
- Provides a soothing and calming effect
- Traditional remedy for fussy babies
- Promotes relief of tension and stress
Releasing Emotional Attachments EO Recipe
Mandarin - 30 drops (may substitute sweet orange)
Clary Sage - 30 drops
Ylang Ylang III - 30 drops
Frankincense - 10 drops
German Chamomile - 1-5 drops
To a 5ml (100 drops) euro dropper bottle add your essential oils. Close cap tightly and shake vigorously to blend oils thoroughly together. Allow to synergies 12 hours, or longer before using. Dispense 1-3 drops onto a cotton ball, tissue or smell strip and inhale vapors for several seconds or longer before your meditation. May also use in your aroma diffuser.
READ Related Article, Your 'False' Emotional Nature: 6 Roles the Inner Drama Queen/King Plays Essential Oils to Use.
Leave a comment