1) A relaxing and Rejuvenating Experience.
2) Renewing your Chakra Energy System.
3) Recovery of your health after an illness.
Before your healing bath soak make sure you are in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for at least 45 minutes, or so. Your phones and electronic devices are all turned off.
Recommended essential oils to use:
Peppermint (regulator, energy clearing & renewal)
Lemon (detoxifier, refreshes energy)
Juniperberry (detoxifier, cleanser, restores adrenals & kidneys)
Cypress (astringent, clears blockages and energy stagnation)
Preparation – what you will need:
- Small ceramic bowl
- 3-4 drops pure essential oil
- 1 cup Epsom salts (muscle relaxant, detoxifier)
- 1 cup Celtic (grey) salts (rich in minerals)
- 1 cup baking soda (skin softener)
- Optional ingredient: 1/2 cup green or pink clay
- Sterilized instrument such as a stainless steel teaspoon
Blend together your Epsom and Celtic sea salts, baking soda and choice of clay if desired.
Mix in thoroughly 3-4 drops of your chosen pure essential oil.
Add 1-2 cups of your bath salts mixture to your bath tub filled with warm water (preferably under 100º F). Soak for 20-30 minutes for a relaxing, rejuvenating and healing experience.
After your soak rinse off in a warm shower and towel dry. Then wrap yourself in a warm, snuggly robe and allow yourself to rest for 10-15 minutes in a comfortable lounging chair, or lie down for a nap in your bed.
Be sure to hydrate well during and after your bath. Water with fresh squeezed lemon or lime is perfect for revitalizing your adrenals and other organs.