- Relaxing and Rejuvenating Experience.
- Beneficial for Renewing your Chakra Energy System.
- Supports recovery of your health after an illness.
Before your healing bath soak make sure you are in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for at least 45 minutes, or so. Your phones and electronic devices are all turned off.
Recommended essential oils to use:
Peppermint (regulator, energy clearing & renewal)
Lemon (detoxifier, refreshes energy)
Juniperberry (detoxifier, cleanser, restores adrenals & kidneys)
Cypress (astringent, clears blockages and energy stagnation)
Preparation – what you will need:
- Small ceramic bowl
- 3-4 drops pure essential oil
- 1 cup Epson salts (muscle relaxant, detoxifier)
- 1 cup Celtic (grey) salts (rich in minerals)
- 1 cup baking soda (skin softener)
- Optional ingredient: 1/2 cup green or pink clay
- Sterilized instrument such as a stainless steel teaspoon
Blend together your Epson and Celtic sea salts, baking soda and choice of clay if desired.
Mix in thoroughly 3-4 drops of your chosen pure essential oil.
Add 1-2 cups of your bath salts mixture to your bath tub filled with warm water (preferably under 100º F). Soak for 20-30 minutes for a relaxing, rejuvenating and healing experience.
After your soak rinse off in a warm shower and towel dry. Then wrap yourself in a warm, snuggly robe and allow yourself to rest for 10-15 minutes in a comfortable lounging chair, or lie down for a nap in your bed.
Be sure to hydrate well during and after your bath. Water with fresh squeezed lemon or lime is perfect for revitalizing your adrenals and other organs.
Until next time…relax, enjoy your life and stay connected!