Try this all natural “remineralizing toothpaste” recipe made with pure essential oils to prevent and even reverse tooth decay.
For the past 20+ years, I’ve practiced preventative dentistry. A hand-made re-mineralizing toothpaste like I’m sharing with you is part of the healthy teeth and gums program I’ve practiced to prevent, as well as even reverse tooth decay.
This recipe can also help whiten your teeth and keep your gums healthy. You’ll also enjoy the added benefit of saving time and money at the dentist.
It is an all too common myth that once you have a cavity the only way to “cure” it is to have a dentist drill a hole in your tooth, remove the tooth decay, and then use a composite filling, a tooth-colored plastic and glass mixture, or an amalgam.
Mercury is not something you want in your body. Symptoms are reported to be similar to multiple sclerosis. I experienced the side effects of mercury poisoning first-hand after having my amalgams removed which motivated me to learn about preventative dentistry.
Read more, including the research on tooth decay reversal on CureJoy.com.
I use several different preventative dental care measures, including this “remineralizing toothpaste” recipe. I haven’t had a “tooth filling” in more than 20 years.
Recipe – Makes 4 Ounces
- 1-quart ceramic bowl
- 1 sterilized stainless steel teaspoon
- 4-ounce wide-mouthed colored glass container with lid
- 1/4 cup bentonite green clay, promotes release of toxins and stains
- 1/2 cup purified boiling water
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin coconut oil – destroys virus and bacteria
- 1/8 teaspoon Celtic salt – natural mineralization
- 1/8 teaspoon organic stevia leaf (raw green) – natural sweetener
- 10 drops peppermint oil – breath freshener, detoxifier
- 5 drops Lemon oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes whitening, healing
- 1 drops cinnamon leaf oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes healing, freshener
- 1 drop clove bud oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes healing
- 1 drop thyme oil – destroys germs, bacteria, promotes healing
Get complete directions and how to use in my article on CureJoy.com.
Caution: Please keep oils away from eyes and do not apply oil directly on any open sores as this can cause sensitization to essential oils. Please respect the power of these oils and use with extreme care when handling them as they can cause irritation to the skin and mucous membranes.