AROMATHERAPY HOME STUDY COURSE Master the Art & Science of Healing Using Essential Oils - a Self Directed 48 Hour Home Study Course On the Use of Essential Oils for Health and Well-being
"NEW" REVISED & EXPANDED EDITION.
You'll immediately receive a link to download your Aromatherapy Home Study Course and Certification Exam after placing your order (8 1/2 X 11 PDF Format - 285 pages).
- The Aromatherapy Home Study Course Training Guide ($325 value).
- The 48-Hour Certification Exam ($125 value).
- Membership Soul of Aromatherapy Community.
- BONUS: 3-Lesson 'Aromatherapy Kickstarter' Course ($197 value).
You can use the Aromatherapy Home Study Course as a helpful reference when completing your 48-Hour Certification Exam. You can also use it to brush up on course sections or for reference as needed.
The true practice of aromatherapy is a wedding of both science and art. It is one of the most powerful forms of healing known for enhancing one’s physical, mental and emotional well-being. For centuries aromatic plants have been used to enhance the vital life force energies.. Aromatic oils contain the 'life essence' of a plant. As such, they are highly concentrated, a single drop can produce significant results.
Aromatherapy is a perfect complement to a professional therapeutic practice. Essential oils can also be used in the work place or at home and very easy to integrate into your everyday life. In your professional practice, the myriad benefits of essential oils can greatly enhance a client’s overall experience and results of their care. Aromatic oils also add a memorable quality to your business identity and encourage customer/client loyalty.
You'll Learn How to Use Essential Oils to Promote:
- Inner peace and harmony.
- Health and well-being.
- Healthy immune function.
- Respiratory health.
- Relief of muscle tension and pain.
- Enhancing mood.
- Balancing emotions.
- Relief of colds and flu.
- Relief of insomnia.
- Relief of Stress.
- Relief of Anxiety.
- Relief of Depression.
- Hormone balance.
- Anti-aging benefits.
- Beauty & Skin care and more...
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- In this 48 hour aromatherapy program you will have an opportunity to learn and experience every aspect of aromatherapy, including its ancient history, varied therapeutic uses and scientific basis.
- Fifteen (15) "key" essential oils to have on hand: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange. Includes: profile, uses and benefits.
- Eighteen (18) Supplemental pure essential oils: Blue Tansy, Carrot Seed, Atlas Cedarwood, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Cinnamon Leaf, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Black Spruce. Includes: profile, uses and benefits.
- All the practical information you need for introducing aromatherapy into your professional business practice, or for use in your home, or workplace, along with the best methods of application to use for therapeutic results.
By the end of this introduction to aromatherapy, you will be able to:
- Use direct inhalation methods to promote harmony, balance and healing.
- Make a massage oil for relaxation.
- Make aromatic mists for lifting the mood, energy clearing, skin care, enhancing the ambiance of a room for meditation and healing treatments.
- Make a muscle pain relief blend.
- Make aromatic medicines for a variety of health conditions.
- Make a perfume oil.
- Make French clay facial and body masks.
- Make hair and scalp treatments.
- Make a lip balm and repair butter.
- Make cleansing bath salts.
- Use essential oils for rejuvenating and healing bath therapy.
- Use steam inhalation to support your respiratory system
- Use essential oils for skin care.
- Use a diffuser to lift your senses and enhance the environment of your home or workplace.
- Learn about culinary wellness oils and cooking with essential oils.
- Make eco-friendly cleaning supplies.
- Use essential oils for laundry care.
- Use essential oils for animal and pet care.
- And more...
FORMAT TABLE OF CONTENTS – Key Elements for Enjoying Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Terms.
- What are Essential Oils.
- A Brief History on the Ancient Practice of Aromatherapy.
- Distillation Methods.
- How Aromatherapy Works.
- Two Charts: Aromatherapy Delivery Pathway and Electro-chemical Effects.
- Safety Guide: Safe Use of Essential Oils. List of "Hot" Skin Sensitizing Oils.
- Proper Storage.
- Shelf Life List of Essential Oils.
- Plant Identification - How to Select Your Oils for Therapeutic Results.
- Experience and discuss each of the fifteen (15) Key Essential Oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rose Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang III, plus sample perfume vials of Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange.
- Eighteen (18) Supplemental Oils: Blue Tansy, Carrot Seed, Atlas Cedarwood, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Cinnamon Leaf, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Black Spruce.
- GC/MS Testing – the Gold Standard of Purity.
- Methods of Application for Best Results.
- Safe Skin Dilution Guide.
- Shelf Life of Essential Oils.
- For Your Personal Skin Care: Facial Steam, Facial Mask, Body Wrap, Skin Brushing.
- To Relieve Stress, Sore Muscles, Cold & Flu Symptoms: Bath.
- To Ease Your Sinus and Bronchial Problems: Steam Inhalation.
- For Your Personal Self Care: Aromatic Mist, Compress, Poultice.
- For Home & Spa.
- For Animals & Pets.
- Making Aromatherapy Products.
- Aromatherapy Blending Secrets Guide - Top, Middle & Base Notes.
- Carriers: Pure Light Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Celtic Salts, Beeswax.
- Lip Balm, Repair Butter, Salves and Ointments.
- Chemistry of Essential Oils -12 Chemical Families and their Properties, Actions and Effects.
- The Language of Aroma – Let Your Nose Guide You - 18 Classifications.
- Aromatherapy in Your Kitchen - Cooking with Essential Oils.
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Supplies.
- Introducing Essential Oils into your Practice, Home or Work place.
- Restorative Rituals, Chakra Care & Meditation.
- Further Reading, Resources & References,
For Health Professionals
The Aromatherapy Home Study Course can be used to satisfy:
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- General Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Nurses.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Continuing Education requirements for National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
What Experts Are Saying:
“ I highly recommend well-known author and Certified Aromatherapist KG Stiles books and courses.”
- John L. Turner, M.D. Neuro-surgeon and author Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
I’ve known KG Stiles for many years and she’s always shown especial care for the safe and best practices when using essential oils. Highly recommended for the novice, as well as long time aromatherapist.
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger RA, LMT - Registered Aromatherapist, Member NAHA Safety Board, Founder Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
“KG’s books and courses are written from years of experience and investigation. Highly recommended!”
- Jonathan Goldman, award winning and best-selling author and Grammy nominee, “Healing Sounds” Founder - Sounder Healer’s Association
“KG Stiles 30 years of experience combined with her passion as a teacher to assist the personal growth and wellness of all is unsurpassed!”
- Eldon Taylor, Ph.D., FAPA, NY Times Best-selling author, “Choices & Illusions” Founder - Progressive Awareness Research Institute
I highly recommend to anyone interested in aromatherapy and exploring the energetic and vibrational aspects of essential oils.
- Kelly Holland Azzaro, RA, CCAP, CBFP, LMT-Registered Aromatherapist, Aromatherapy Educator and Past President National Association Holistic Aromatherapy
“It has been a pleasure working with KG Stiles, Certified Aromatherapist. She has been a key resource in creating a hospital based Aromatherapy program.”
~Linda McGwire, RN, BSN, HNC-B
“I highly recommend anyone interested in aromatherapy and holistic healing to check out a course with KG Stiles."
- Steven Farmer, Ph.D., Best-selling author Well-known Shamanic Healing Practitioner and Best-selling author, Animal Spirit Guides & Earth Magic, Founder Earth Magic for Shamanic Healing
KG Stiles has so much knowledge about Essential Oils, Aromatherapy and Holistic Healing. Her passion shines through in everything she does and every course she presents!
– Don Fischer, Fischer Creative Media
KG is the most knowledgeable person we know on essential oils and their practical and effective uses. In her course she offers participants a true and comprehensive understanding of aromatherapy and how to use and heal with essential oils.
~ Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, authors of the award-winning book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
“KG brings her incredibly thorough and deep knowledge of aroma therapy to help you learn how to use aromas to heal!”
~Ian Blei, Neuro-linguistic Communications Expert & Founder Optimized Results, Author, "Kind Ambition"
If you have questions about the course please EMAIL KG.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, licensed massage therapist (Hawaii #6351 and Oregon #2313), certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980 and founder of the PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, top executives, individuals, entrepreneurs, spa therapists and hospitals. She has assisted with introducing aromatherapy and caring touch into hospital based integrated health care systems. She has trained allopathic and alternative health care professionals, as well as business owners, students and lay people in the use of caring touch and essential oils for health, beauty and healing. She has taught aromatherapy certification programs at hospitals and schools and offered online courses for natural healing and aromatherapy certification since 2005. She has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her newest awarding winning book, "The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide,” won a ‘Living Now' Gold Medal Award and was winner of 'Nautilus' and 'Indie Next Generation' book awards. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director.
$7 Flat Rate Shipping (US ONLY)!!
FREE SHIPPING $99 MINIMUM ORDER (US ONLY)!
There is NO Sales Tax
Discounts are Calculated at Checkout.
“I gotta say, your customer service is one of the best I’ve received throughout the years of Internet ordering. It feels so personable.”
- Erroline Milligan, FL USA
"Received my order remarkably fast. Was surprised with the quick delivery. Great packaging, no chance of breakage. Thank you."
-Mary Mueller, IL USA
We use Premium Class Expedited Shipping with Tracking and Insurance FREE (at no additional charge) to our USA Customers (includes Hawaii & Alaska). Please allow 1-3 business days for delivery M-Sat.
We ship by USPS International Priority Mail with tracking and insurance (6-10 business days delivery).
Our International Shipping Rate to Canada is $29.
For ALL other countries the International Shipping Rate is $65.00.
Of course, Digital Products are FREE Downloads, no shipping required.
We accept All Major Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card and Discover), as well as PayPal and ApplePay. Sorry we cannot accept personal checks or money orders. All payments are in U.S. Funds.
To ensure you receive emails regarding your order please remember to allow mail through your spam filters from email@example.com.
PROCESSING TIME TO SHIP YOUR ORDER:
Orders usually ship on the same day they are received (M-F) if received before 12pm PT.
Please Contact US with your questions.
We look forward to serving your aromatic needs!
-KG Stiles, Director
Founder | Formulator
Inspired Health, Beauty and Wellness Products.
Our high standard of excellence sets us apart from the rest!
- GC/MS Tested 100% Pure, Organically Grown and Wild Crafted.
- 100% Purity Guaranteed!
- Superior Quality and Premium Aroma Experience.
- Direct From the Source.
- Worry Free Shopping - 365 Money Back Guarantee!*
- Prompt & Friendly Service - We Care About YOU As a Customer.
- Original Custom Crafted Aromatherapy Products.
- Each Product is Hand Poured Fresh to Your Order.
- Expedited Shipping with Tracking and Insurance (1-3 Days Delivery M-Sat USA Customers).
- Our Aromatherapy Products are Always Cruelty Free.
- Member Holistic Health Care Movement for More than 35+ years.
- Environmentally Sustainable Company.
- International Partnership With World's Finest Distillers.
- Small family owned business, located in Ashland, Oregon.
- NO sales tax.
Bottle Measurements & Number of Applications
Each 5ml bottle contains approximately 7.5ml volume of essential oil (150 drops) 1-3 drops per application or 50-150 applications.
Each 15ml bottle contains approximately 18ml volume of essential oil (360 drops) 1-3 drops per application or 120-360 applications.
2 Ounce Spray or Ready-to-Use product (1200 drops), approximately 180-360 applications (depending upon how much you use per application).
4 Ounce Ready-to-use product (2400 drops), approximately 240-720 applications (depending upon how much you use per application).
KG Stiles, Director
Founder | Formulator
*Some exclusions may apply.
Average use is 1-3 drops per application. See product description or bottle label for more specific usage instructions.
*Drops are approximate based on 0.05 mL per drop.
1 dram = 1/4oz.
2 dram = 1/2oz.