What You Get with Natural Healing Using Essential Oils - Hot Flashes
- Immediate Access to Your Class
- Class Video, Audio Podcast Recording & PDF Handout.
- ALL Downloadable for Lifetime Access to your class
- Time-tested Recipes and Class Formulas available as a PDF download
We all want to feel our best in life! When we feel our best we naturally attract more positive circumstances and outcomes for ourselves and have the energy to pursue and realize our dreams. However, sometimes we are challenged by health concerns, such as hot flashes, that leave us feeling sapped and less than our best. The emerging global health crisis that is facing us today can often prevent us from seeking out and getting the quality of care we need and deserve. Much of the standard care available often recommends pharmaceuticals to treat our symptoms, but doesn’t address the root cause of our problem. Most of us prefer a more holistic approach to healing that addresses our whole person. That's why I created Natural Healing Using Essential Oils for Hot Flashes.
Pure and Natural Healing
Natural Healing Using Essential Oils for Hot Flashes is truly holistic and addresses the whole person - body, mind, spirit and emotions.
Your Class is 51 minutes in length and available in multimedia format, including Videos and Audio Podcast Recordings and PDF Handouts, All of which you can download for Lifetime Access to your course.
- In your hot flashes class you’ll learn everything you need to know about hot flash and the best essential oils to use (and how to use them safely and effectively) to promote prevention and relief of hot flashes.
- You'll be guided step-by-step exactly how to use the recommended essential oils to relieve hot flashes and prevent them in the future.
- You’ll be given KG’s time-tested essential oil recipes to use for getting outstanding results.
- To top it off, you’ll be given ‘how to get started’ guidance at the end of your class.
- Root the causes of hot flash
- Symptoms experienced unique to hot flashes
- What the research shows about hot flashes
- Best essential oils to use to promote prevention and relief of hot flashes
- Recommendations for methods of application to use for best results
- Detailed instructions and explanations for exactly how to use your oils
- Any safety cautions to consider are given for each oil
- KG's time tested formulas to use to promote hot flash relief
- Get started guidance at the end of your class!
What one customer had to say
"KG's formula not only gave me needed relief for hot flashes, but for the constant cramping, the moodiness and the feeling of being bloated."
For Health Professionals
Natural Healing Using Essential Oils - Allergies can be used to satisfy:
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- General Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Nurses.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
If you have questions about the class you can contact us.
What others are saying:
“KG offers a detailed, fascinating exploration of aromatherapy and the effects these subtle yet powerful substances have on our physiology and emotions. I highly recommend anyone interested in aromatherapy and holistic healing to check out a course with KG Stiles."
- Dr. Steven Farmer, Well-known Shamanic Healing Practitioner and Best-selling author, Animal Spirit Guides & Earth Magic
“KG’s books and courses are written from years of experience and investigation. Highly recommended!”
- Jonathan Goldman, award winning and best-selling author and Grammy nominee, “Healing Sounds” Founder - Sounder Healer’s Association
“KG Stiles courses take olfaction to a deeper level of understanding and effectively teaches us how we may heal using aroma. As KG cites, Hippocrates said, "There is a remedy for everything to found in nature," and KG's instruction in aromatherapy formulations and health and wellness treatments are well worth any price. I highly recommend well-known author and Certified Aromatherapist KG Stiles and her courses to all who are interested in holistic curing and the way that aromatherapy can be applied as an effective Mind Body technique.”
- John L. Turner, M.D. Neuro-surgeon and author Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
“I can think of no one better to teach aromatherapy than KG Stiles. Her 30 years of experience combined with her passion as a teacher to assist the personal growth and wellness of all is unsurpassed! It is without hesitation that I recommend KG’s Aromatherapy courses.”
- Eldon Taylor, Ph.D., FAPA, NY Times Best-selling author, “Choices & Illusions” Founder - Progressive Awareness Research Institute
I’ve known KG Stiles for many years and she’s always shown especial care for the safe and best practices when using essential oils. Highly recommended for the novice, as well as long time aromatherapist.
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger RA, LMT - Registered Aromatherapist, Member NAHA Safety Board, Founder Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
KG Stiles has so much knowledge about Essential Oils, Aromatherapy and Holistic Healing. Her passion shines through in everything she does and every course she presents!
– Don Fischer, Fischer Creative Media
KG is the most knowledgeable person we know on essential oils and their practical and effective uses. In her course she offers participants a true and comprehensive understanding of aromatherapy and how to use and heal with essential oils.
~ Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, authors of the award-winning book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
I highly recommend to anyone interested in aromatherapy and exploring the energetic and vibrational aspects of essential oils.
- Kelly Holland Azzaro, RA, CCAP, CBFP, LMT-Registered Aromatherapist, Aromatherapy Educator and Past President National Association Holistic Aromatherapy
“It has been a pleasure working with KG Stiles, Certified Aromatherapist. She has been a key resource in creating a hospital based Aromatherapy program. The Aromatherapy program for Comfort Care will be an avenue for both patients and staff to experience the therapeutic principals and applications of essential oils. KG has been very instrumental with educating the staff about essential oils. Thank you KG.”
~Linda McGwire, RN, BSN, HNC-B
“Scent can be a powerful trigger for healing. KG brings her incredibly thorough and deep knowledge of aroma therapy to help you learn how to use aromas to heal…her courses are mind-blowing!”
~Ian Blei, Neuro-linguistic Communications Expert & Founder Optimized Results, Author, "Kind Ambition"
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, licensed massage therapist (Hawaii #6351 and Oregon #2313), certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980 and founder of the PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, top executives, individuals, entrepreneurs, spa therapists and hospitals. She has assisted with introducing aromatherapy and caring touch into hospital based integrated health care systems. She has trained allopathic and alternative health care professionals, as well as business owners, students and lay people in the use of caring touch and essential oils for health, beauty and healing. She has taught aromatherapy certification programs at hospitals and schools and offered online courses for natural healing and aromatherapy certification since 2005. She has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her newest awarding winning book, "The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide,” won a ‘Living Now' Gold Medal Award and was winner of 'Nautilus' and 'Indie Next Generation' book awards. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director.