AROMATHERAPY HOME STUDY COURSE Master the Science & Art of Healing Using Essential Oils - a Self Directed Home Study Course On the Use of Essential Oils for Health and Well-being.
- The Aromatherapy Home Study Course ($397 Value).
- Membership Soul of Aromatherapy Community.
- BONUS: 3-Lesson 'Aromatherapy Kickstarter' Course ($197 Value).
You can use the Aromatherapy Home Study Course as a helpful reference when completing your 48-Hour Certification Exam. You can also use it to brush up on course sections or for reference as needed.
The true practice of aromatherapy is a wedding of both science and art. It is one of the most powerful forms of healing known for enhancing one’s physical, mental and emotional well-being. For centuries aromatic plants have been used to enhance the vital life force energies. Aromatic oils contain the 'life essence' of a plant. As such, they are highly concentrated, a single drop can produce significant results.
Aromatherapy is a perfect complement to a professional therapeutic practice. Essential oils can also be used in the work place or at home and very easy to integrate into your everyday life. In your professional practice, the myriad benefits of essential oils can greatly enhance a client’s overall experience and results of their care. Aromatic oils also add a memorable quality to your business identity and encourage customer/client loyalty.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- In this 48 hour Aromatherapy Program you will have an opportunity to learn and experience every aspect of aromatherapy, including its ancient history, varied therapeutic uses and scientific basis.
- Fifteen (15) "key" essential oils to have on hand with plant profiles and research: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange. Includes: profile, uses and benefits.
- Eighteen (18) Supplemental pure essential oils with plant profiles and research: Blue Tansy, Carrot Seed, Atlas Cedarwood, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Cinnamon Leaf, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Black Spruce. Includes: profile, uses and benefits.
- All the practical information, recipes and instructions you need for introducing aromatherapy into your professional business practice, or for use in your home, or workplace, along with the best methods of application to use for therapeutic results.
By the end of this introduction to aromatherapy, you will be able to:
- Use direct inhalation methods to promote harmony, balance and healing.
- Make a massage oil for relaxation.
- Make aromatic mists for lifting the mood, energy clearing, skin care, enhancing the ambiance of a room for meditation and healing treatments.
- Make a muscle pain relief blend.
- Make aromatic medicines for a variety of health conditions.
- Make a perfume oil.
- Make French clay facial and body masks.
- Make hair and scalp treatments.
- Make a lip balm and repair butter.
- Make cleansing bath salts.
- Use essential oils for rejuvenating and healing bath therapy.
- Use steam inhalation to support your respiratory system
- Use essential oils for skin care.
- Use a diffuser to lift your senses and enhance the environment of your home or workplace.
- Learn about culinary wellness oils and cooking with essential oils.
- Make eco-friendly cleaning supplies.
- Use essential oils for laundry care.
- Use essential oils for animal and pet care.
- And much more...
FORMAT TABLE OF CONTENTS – Recipes & Key Elements for Enjoying Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Supplies - list of supplies to have on hand to experience essential oils and to formulate therapeutic blends and various treatments.
- Aromatherapy Terms.
- What are Essential Oils.
- A Brief History on the Ancient Practice of Aromatherapy.
- Distillation Methods.
- How Aromatherapy Works.
- Two Charts: Aromatherapy Delivery Pathway and Electro-chemical Effects.
- Safety Guide: Safe Use of Essential Oils. List of "Hot" Skin Sensitizing Oils.
- Proper Storage.
- Shelf Life List of Essential Oils.
- Plant Identification - How to Select Your Oils for Therapeutic Results.
- Plant Profiles and Research: Experience and discuss each of the fifteen (15) Key Essential Oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rose Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang III, plus sample perfume vials of Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange.
- Plant Profiles and Research: Eighteen (18) Supplemental Oils: Blue Tansy, Carrot Seed, Atlas Cedarwood, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Cinnamon Leaf, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Black Spruce.
- GC/MS Testing – the Gold Standard of Purity.
- Therapeutic Use: Methods of Application for Best Results, i.e. Direct inhalation, diffusers, carrier oils.
- Safe Skin Dilution Guide.
- For Your Personal Skin Care, i.e. Facial Steam, Facial Mask, Body Wrap, Skin Brushing.
- To Relieve Stress, Sore Muscles, Cold & Flu Symptoms, i.e. Bath therapy.
- To Ease Your Sinus and Bronchial Problems: Steam Inhalation.
- For Your Personal Self Care, i.e. Aromatic Mist, Compress, Poultice.
- For Your Home & Spa.
- For Your Animals & Pets.
- Making Aromatherapy Products - Diluting Essential Oils.
- Aromatherapy Blending Secrets Guide - Top, Middle & Base Notes.
- Carriers, i.e. Pure Light Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Celtic Salts, Beeswax.
- Lip Balm, Repair Butter, Salves and Ointments.
- Chemistry of Essential Oils -12 Chemical Families and their Properties, Actions and Effects.
- The Language of Aroma – Let Your Nose Guide You - 18 Classifications.
- Aromatherapy in Your Kitchen - Cooking with Essential Oils.
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Supplies.
- Introducing Essential Oils into your Practice, Home or Work place.
- Restorative Rituals, Chakra Care & Meditation.
- Further Reading, Resources & References,
For Health Professionals
The Aromatherapy Home Study Course can be used to satisfy:
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- General Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Nurses.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Continuing Education requirements for National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
What Experts Are Saying:
“ I highly recommend well-known author and Certified Aromatherapist KG Stiles books and courses.”
- John L. Turner, M.D. Neuro-surgeon and author Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
I’ve known KG Stiles for many years and she’s always shown especial care for the safe and best practices when using essential oils. Highly recommended for the novice, as well as long time aromatherapist.
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger RA, LMT - Registered Aromatherapist, Member NAHA Safety Board, Founder Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
“KG’s books and courses are written from years of experience and investigation. Highly recommended!”
- Jonathan Goldman, award winning and best-selling author and Grammy nominee, “Healing Sounds” Founder - Sounder Healer’s Association
“KG Stiles 30 years of experience combined with her passion as a teacher to assist the personal growth and wellness of all is unsurpassed!”
- Eldon Taylor, Ph.D., FAPA, NY Times Best-selling author, “Choices & Illusions” Founder - Progressive Awareness Research Institute
I highly recommend to anyone interested in aromatherapy and exploring the energetic and vibrational aspects of essential oils.
- Kelly Holland Azzaro, RA, CCAP, CBFP, LMT-Registered Aromatherapist, Aromatherapy Educator and Past President National Association Holistic Aromatherapy
“It has been a pleasure working with KG Stiles, Certified Aromatherapist. She has been a key resource in creating a hospital based Aromatherapy program.”
~Linda McGwire, RN, BSN, HNC-B
“I highly recommend anyone interested in aromatherapy and holistic healing to check out a course with KG Stiles."
- Steven Farmer, Ph.D., Best-selling author Well-known Shamanic Healing Practitioner and Best-selling author, Animal Spirit Guides & Earth Magic, Founder Earth Magic for Shamanic Healing
KG Stiles has so much knowledge about Essential Oils, Aromatherapy and Holistic Healing. Her passion shines through in everything she does and every course she presents!
– Don Fischer, Fischer Creative Media
KG is the most knowledgeable person we know on essential oils and their practical and effective uses. In her course she offers participants a true and comprehensive understanding of aromatherapy and how to use and heal with essential oils.
~ Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, authors of the award-winning book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
“KG brings her incredibly thorough and deep knowledge of aroma therapy to help you learn how to use aromas to heal!”
~Ian Blei, Neuro-linguistic Communications Expert & Founder Optimized Results, Author, "Kind Ambition"
If you have questions about the course please EMAIL KG.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, licensed massage therapist (Hawaii #6351 and Oregon #2313), certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980 and founder of the PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, top executives, individuals, entrepreneurs, spa therapists and hospitals. She has assisted with introducing aromatherapy and caring touch into hospital based integrated health care systems. She has trained allopathic and alternative health care professionals, as well as business owners, students and lay people in the use of caring touch and essential oils for health, beauty and healing. She has taught aromatherapy certification programs at hospitals and schools and offered online courses for natural healing and aromatherapy certification since 2005. She has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her newest awarding winning book, "The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide,” won a ‘Living Now' Gold Medal Award and was winner of 'Nautilus' and 'Indie Next Generation' book awards. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director.