- Studies show antiseptic, astringent and detoxifying properties.
- Promotes short circuiting of emotional triggers for sweets and second helpings
- Suitable for controlling acne outbreaks due to excess oily skin
- Strengthens immune system
- Accelerates the production of white blood cells
- Excellent cleanser and detoxifier
- Research shows lemon oil increases your ability to focus
- May help you stay in control of emotional outbursts
- Research shows it has anti-tumoral properties and effects
- A supportive and potent body mind tonic
- May be useful for cutting through obsessive, repetitive thought patterns and think fresh thoughts
- One of best oils for letting go, breaking free and moving on
- Excellent for relieving emotional upsets
- Research shows lemon oil is excellent for relieving symptoms of nausea
Botanical/Latin Name: Citrus limon
Distillation: Cold pressed fresh peel
How Grown: Certified organic
Location: South Africa
Aromas: Fresh, sweet, lemony, citrus and fruity
Chemical Family: Monoterpene, Lactone
GC/MS Tested: 100% Pure & Natural
FDA Approved: Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) Status
This specimen of fresh pressed lemon oil has an indescribable fresh, sweet, tart and tangy, scintillating clean scent. Its smell is full-bodied and just like the freshly grated lemon peel. The aroma is sweet, fruity, light and genuinely reminiscent of the freshest lemon fruit.
The South African climate and soil produce some of the finest Lemon oil available on the world market today. It has a superior scent. For quality of aroma, lemon essential oil is obtained by cold pressing the fresh peel.
Studies show that Lemon essential oil accelerates the production of white blood cells, strengthens the immune system, and aids digestion. Limonene, the main constituent of lemon essential, was found to have antiseptic, astringent, and detoxifying properties and useful for treating blemishes associated with oily skin
A whiff of Lemon pure essential oil can promote the short circuiting of emotional triggers for sweets and second helpings.
Japanese scientists studied the effect of lemon essential oil on the ability to focus. They discovered that the typical mistakes were reduced by 54 percent when lemon oil was diffused into a work room.
Lemon oil energizes and refreshes your body and mind. It increases your ability to focus and memorize facts and figures!
In times of confusion or when needing clarity to make decisions, Lemon oil can be a great aid.
Psycho-emotionally, lemon oil is helpful in avoiding stormy emotional outbursts that can alienate others from us.
A strong germicide Lemon oil is highly anti-infectious. It has strong antibacterial properties.
Use Lemon oil in your aroma diffuser to purify the air, or in your household cleaning spray to disinfect surface areas.
The anti-tumoral properties of Lemon have been researched.
Recently limonene, a chemical component of Lemon oil, was documented to have a range of influences on receptor-mediated processes, The studies showed it to be preventative and curative for breast cancer in rats.
Research shows lemon oil is excellent for relieving nausea.
BLEND WITH: Cinnamon, Clove, Rosemary, Basil, Fennel, Thyme, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus.
SUGGESTED USE ON LABEL: Adult: Dispense 1-3 drops on cotton ball, or smell strip and inhale, or as directed.
CAUTIONS: Skin sensitization if oxidized, recommend refrigeration. Photo toxic (low risk). Maximum dermal use level 2.0%. If applied to skin at over maximum dermal use level skin must not be exposed to sunlight or sunlamp for 12 hours as pigmentation of the skin may result.