Watch the FREE Weight Loss Without Dieting intro Below!
The offer for the "FREE Course with purchase of my book" mentioned in the video is no longer valid.
“From the outset of the course, the oil began to stop my cravings for carbs, increased my satiety when I ate, and promoted intuitive eating. I seem to have lost the taste for the more 'processed' flavors I used to enjoy. My body is beginning to get back into fat burning mode and the scale is finally heading in the other direction! And, I’ve kicked the sugar habit.” -Christiane Francois, Trinidad and Tobago
Dieting is now considered the #1 factor in the rising obesity epidemic.
Researchers call this “dieting-induced weight-gain” and it is considered a factor in the increasing obesity epidemic.
Often in your hurry to lose weight, you wreak havoc on your metabolism by dieting. Various dieting tips, tricks and methods might affect your body's ability to metabolize food and burn fat. And, you're constantly plagued by those dreaded food cravings. Breathing in the comforting scent of essential oils can help you curb food cravings, especially sweets and naturally lose unwanted weight.
The research shows that dieting actually increases your body’s tendency to put on weight as your body feels starved for nourishment and will hold on those unwanted pounds. Researchers call this “dieting-induced weight gain.”
A study of more than 2,000 sets of twins from Finland, age 16 to 25 years old, showed that the dieting twins after embarking on just one dieting weight loss plan, were two to three times more likely to become overweight, compared to their non-dieting twins. Furthermore with each subsequent restricted plan to lose weight their risk increased for becoming overweight.
In conclusion researchers agree, “It is now well established that the more people engage in dieting, the more they gain weight in the long-term.”
Restricted food intake or dieting is also associated with food binging, overeating and eating disorders.
In my 4-Week Weight Loss Without Dieting Course I give you the natural alternative to dieting with the use of essential oils. The essential oils I'll share with you have been used successfully to curb your sweet tooth and stop food cravings, as well as boost your metabolism and help you burn fat.
How This Course Program Will Help You Achieve Results
What You Will Learn in this Course:
- 8 Key Essential Oils for Weight Loss (includes safety).
- Essential Oil Research & Reasons Why Essential Oils is So Effective at Stopping Food & Sweet Cravings, Increasing Your Metabolism and Burning Fat.
- Exactly How to Use Essential Oils to Lose Weight Without Dieting.
- Reclaim Your Natural Ability to Eat Intuitively and Self-Regulate Your Weight.
- How to Overcome Food Addictions.
- Dangers of Hidden Food Allergies and How to Tell if You Have Them.
- Gain Awareness About Hidden Issues Behind Weight Issues.
- Greater Understanding About "Food As Medicine".
- and More ...
This Course Contains:
- 4 Weekly Video Webinars (approx. 1 hour each) that cover all of the items above.
- A PDF of each slideshow presented in the Webinars.
- Additional Handouts for each Lesson (like Weight Loss Formula Recipes, etc.)
- A 15% off Discount* at PurePlantEssential.com for every Essential Oil Recommended in the Course.
- Plus a 15% Discount* at PurePlantEssential.com on Future Purchases of the Essential Oils recommended in the Course and discounts on any personal Consultations with presenter KG Stiles!
*(discount is for a limited time, and may eventually end without notice).
This course is intended to be a 4-Week Course; One Lesson per week for 4 weeks. Although you can take the course lessons at any time and finish them early, it is recommended to split them out into the suggested 4 week span for best results.
The 4-Week Weight Loss Course can be used to satisfy:
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- General Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Nurses.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
If you have questions about the course you can contact us with your questions.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, licensed massage therapist (Hawaii #6351 and Oregon #2313), certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980 and founder of the PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, top executives, individuals, entrepreneurs, spa therapists and hospitals. She has assisted with introducing aromatherapy and caring touch into hospital based integrated health care systems. She has trained allopathic and alternative health care professionals, as well as business owners, students and lay people in the use of caring touch and essential oils for health, beauty and healing. She has taught aromatherapy certification programs at hospitals and schools and offered online courses for natural healing and aromatherapy certification since 2005. She has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her newest awarding winning book, "The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide,” won a ‘Living Now' Gold Medal Award and was winner of 'Nautilus' and 'Indie Next Generation' book awards. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director.