What You Get with "Natural Healing Using Essential Oils - Bartholin Cyst"
- Immediate Access to Your Class.
- Class Video, Audio Podcast Recording & PDF Handout.
- ALL Downloadable for Lifetime Access to your class.
- Time-tested Recipes and Class Formulas available as a PDF download.
We all want to feel our best in life! When we feel our best we naturally attract more positive circumstances and outcomes for ourselves and have the energy to pursue and realize our dreams. However, sometimes we are challenged by health concerns that leave us feeling sapped and less than our best. The emerging global health crisis that is facing us today can often prevent us from seeking out and getting the quality of care we need and deserve. Much of the standard care available often recommends pharmaceuticals to treat our symptoms, but doesn’t address the root cause of our problem. While pharmaceuticals definitely have their place (especially for acute and critical care) there are complementary safe alternatives.
One of the most fantastic things that has come out of the rising cost of health care is people are being prompted to seek less expensive and more natural methods of health care. In fact, our quest for natural healing has spawned an increasing number of choices for us that better suit our individual needs. The global health care revolution that's taking place is now empowering us to take charge of our own health.
Enjoy Pure and Natural Healing
Natural Healing Using Essential Oils for Bartholin Cyst is truly holistic and addresses the whole person - body, mind, spirit and emotions.
Your Class is 54 minutes in length and available in multimedia format, including Videos and Audio Podcast Recordings and PDF Handouts, All of which you can download for Lifetime Access to your course.
With this course you'll be guided through:
- Root causes of Bartholin cyst.
- Symptoms experienced unique to Bartholin cyst.
- What the research shows about Bartholin cyst.
- Best essential oils to use to promote relief and drainage of a Bartholin cyst.
- Recommendations for methods of application to use for best results.
- Detailed instructions and explanations for exactly how to use your oils.
- Any safety cautions to consider are given for each oil.
- KG's time tested formulas to use to promote relief and drainage of a Bartholin cyst.
- Get started guidance at the end of your class!
If you're a health-conscious person who only wants the very best natural healing methods available, then this class is for you! You'll be empowered to take charge of your own health once and for all, and discover that overcoming health concerns, like Bartholin cyst, can be fun and enjoyable when you have the 'know how'. This class will take you by the hand and show you exactly which essential oils to use, and how to use them, along with recipes to use and guidance to get started.
What others are saying about this course:
“I highly recommend anyone interested in aromatherapy and holistic healing to check out a course with KG Stiles."
- Steven Farmer, Ph.D., Best-selling author Well-known Shamanic Healing Practitioner and Best-selling author, Animal Spirit Guides & Earth Magic, Founder Earth Magic for Shamanic Healing
“KG’s books and courses are written from years of experience and investigation. Highly recommended!”
- Jonathan Goldman, award winning and best-selling author and Grammy nominee, “Healing Sounds” Founder - Sounder Healer’s Association
“ I highly recommend well-known author and Certified Aromatherapist KG Stiles books and courses.”
- John L. Turner, M.D. Neuro-surgeon and author Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
“KG Stiles 30 years of experience combined with her passion as a teacher to assist the personal growth and wellness of all is unsurpassed!”
- Eldon Taylor, Ph.D., FAPA, NY Times Best-selling author, “Choices & Illusions” Founder - Progressive Awareness Research Institute
I’ve known KG Stiles for many years and she’s always shown especial care for the safe and best practices when using essential oils. Highly recommended for the novice, as well as long time aromatherapist.
- Sylla Sheppard-Hanger RA, LMT - Registered Aromatherapist, Member NAHA Safety Board, Founder Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy
KG Stiles has so much knowledge about Essential Oils, Aromatherapy and Holistic Healing. Her passion shines through in everything she does and every course she presents!
– Don Fischer, Fischer Creative Media
KG is the most knowledgeable person we know on essential oils and their practical and effective uses. In her course she offers participants a true and comprehensive understanding of aromatherapy and how to use and heal with essential oils.
~ Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, authors of the award-winning book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
I highly recommend to anyone interested in aromatherapy and exploring the energetic and vibrational aspects of essential oils.
- Kelly Holland Azzaro, RA, CCAP, CBFP, LMT-Registered Aromatherapist, Aromatherapy Educator and Past President National Association Holistic Aromatherapy
“It has been a pleasure working with KG Stiles, Certified Aromatherapist. She has been a key resource in creating a hospital based Aromatherapy program.”
~Linda McGwire, RN, BSN, HNC-B
“KG brings her incredibly thorough and deep knowledge of aroma therapy to help you learn how to use aromas to heal!”
~Ian Blei, Neuro-linguistic Communications Expert & Founder Optimized Results, Author, "Kind Ambition"
Continuing Education For Health Professionals
The Natural Healing Using Essential Oils - Bartholin Cyst class can be used to satisfy:
- Continuing Education requirements for license and professional membership renewal for Nurses, Naturopathic Doctors, Acupuncturists, Ayurvedic Practitioners, Chiropractors and Holistic & Integrative Health Care Specialists.
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- Continuing Education requirement for National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) Membership Renewal.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
If you have questions about the course please contact us.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, licensed massage therapist (Hawaii #6351 and Oregon #2313), certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, top executives, individuals, entrepreneurs, spa therapists and hospitals. KG is the founder of PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company and has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her newest awarding winning book, "The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide,” won a ‘Living Now' Gold Medal Award and was winner of 'Nautilus' and 'Indie Next Generation' book awards. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director.
Money Back Guarantee - You have 7-Days to review your course from the date of purchase. And if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we will refund your money.