What’s it going to take to get us to wake up?
Over half of our world’s population is on lockdow. We are all being given a MAJOR time out to review where we are, how we got here and choose to make a MAJOR course correction, or not. What’s it going to be?
This is a serious wake-up call. Will we heed the clarion call to action to make vital changes in our sources of energy consumption that are non-polluting and support healthy immune function?
We are all addicted to energy consumption to run our modern day world conveniences. Nothing wrong with modernization and access to conveniences like electricity, running water and indoor toilets in our homes and businesses. These modern conveniences help create healthier living situations for people.
The problem is taking care to make sure that the sources of our modern conveniences are non-polluting and come from renewable and sustainable sources.
We need to have a care for our future generations. With the current coronavirus pandemic we can now clearly see the devastating impact that burning fossil fuels to source our modern day living is having globally on our health.
Now is the perfect time!
Now that our vast consumption of non-renewable resources that are polluting our planet is dramatically hitting our pocketbooks and costing us our livelihoods and our ability to survive as a species, is the perfect time to encourage our governments to subsidize the development of clean, renewable and sustainable energy sources.
Collectively we can change the devastating course we’re on. Get involved and contact your governmental authorities to voice your concern and support for a collective vision that will bring balance and healing to our world’s polluted environment and supports healthy humans.
Your personal choices make a difference
Your individual actions to support a green and renewable lifestyle sets an example for others to follow. Making choices that support renewable and sustainable practices globally is the most important thing you can do at this time. If will protect your health at this critical time, as well as support the changes we need to make globally.
The question to ask yourself is, “What is my legacy for our future generations?”
Nothing will ever be the same on planet earth. If we keep heading down the road we are on we will only experience more of the same disruptions to our way of living.
Or, we can choose to make changes at this critical juncture in our human history on planet earth that will help us recover our lost heritage of a beautiful thriving green planet we all call home.
Does Soap Really Kill Virus?
According to Palli Thordarson, a professor at the University of New South Wales School of Chemistry, "A little soap and water is all you need to kill most Virus." Other world famous scientists agree with him. Reports are now surfacing about this development in our scientific understanding.
Why Soap Kills Virus
Why does soap work so well to kill most viruses? According to Thordarson: “Because it is a self-assembled nanoparticle in which the weakest link is the lipid (fatty) bilayer.”
In other words, the soap dissolves the fatty membrane and the virus falls apart. When the fatty membrane is dissolved, says Thordarson, “Like a house of cards the virus ‘dies,' or rather, we should say it becomes inactive as viruses aren’t really alive.”
Viruses can be active outside the body for hours, even days, or weeks on hard surfaces, i.e. glass, hard plastic and metal. However, on porous surfaces they can only survive for 24 hours.
Shopping Safety Guidelines
- Best to wash off your shopping carts before using them. Some stores are making washing stations available at store entry points.
- Wear gloves (latex if you have them) when you're outside your home and when shopping. Wash them between uses.
- Do not bring bags, boxes or canvas bags you used to purchase items inside your house. Leave them outside your home and bring in items you purchase by hand.
- Don't shake paper or canvas bags as this will release virus spores into the air.
- Be sure to wash off hard surface items with soap and water before storing.
- Leave your shoes outside or wash off before storing.
- After 24 hours any virus on porous surfaces (left outside) will have died.
- Alternatively, you can order out and have everything delivered.
- Keep washing your hands with soap and water. The CDC recommends spending at least 20 seconds washing your hands to be effective.
- Limit your contact with other people. The more that you’re around others, the more chance to spread.
Calming EO Recipe
This is a great remedy to use at bed time to comfort you and help you relax and let go of any stress.
- Red Mandarin (Citrus deliciosa) - 30 drops
- Clary Sage (Savia sclarea) - 30 drops
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) - 20 drops
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - 20 drops
To a 5ml (100 drops EO) colored glass euro-dropper bottle add your drops of essential oil. Cap bottle tightly and shake vigorously to blend oils together. Allow to synergize for 8-12 hours or longer before using.
Dispense 1-3 drops on a cotton ball, perfume smell strip, or tissue and inhale for 10-15 seconds or longer, as needed. You can also use in your aroma diffuser, or make an aromatic mist.