We celebrate the upcoming Solstice and Christmas tide with a Gemini Full Moon set to illuminate matters in the area of your life especially where Gemini is located in your astrology chart.
The luscious Gemini Full Moon marks a time to celebrate the fulfillment of something you’ve longed for, or perhaps to release something from the past. This is great moon for reviewing your 2022 year to clear away any stagnant energy in preparation for the new year.
The Gemini Full Moon brings opportunities for celebration, completion and releasing grievances and mental attitudes that do not serve your greater good. Tremendous healing can occur with the realizations set to take place now.
Gemini Full Moon
Mars Retrograde is currently transiting the zodiac sign of Gemini (ruler of the 3rd and 6th houses). Something BIG and revealing can happen now. There can be tremendous media buzz in the world regarding a significant development.
Social gatherings and celebrating with friends in social settings is highlighted. It’s a great time to travel anywhere within the country where you reside. Gemini’s focus is primarily on local matters and gatherings close, or in the vicinity of your home (not foreign travel, but rather domestic).
The Gemini Full Moon is Square to Neptune Stationary Direct, so now is a good time to relax and enjoy dreamy hangout time with your friends and family. Enjoyment and optimistic revelry at the holiday is top of mind for many people. This is our first Christmas since the start of the COVID pandemic in which many of us will finally feel safe to gather physically with our friends and loved ones.
Watch for overdoing your celebrations, or engaging in any sort of extremes during this particular full moon. Stay safe!
Also, with the Squares active now involving Venus, Neptune, the Moon Conjunct Mars (forming a T-Square) there can be extreme tension and volatility in the air. There can be a sense of frustration present. Watch for acting out any momentary anger. The Moon’s Trine to Saturn can help you to keep your wits about you and stay grounded.
Geminis can be fun loving and friendly though also terrible gossips and can exaggerate the truth to extremes! They make great politicians and media personalities.
A mutable sign, Geminis can be quite changeable and often do not keep secrets, nor can they be relied upon. Geminis are intelligent, outgoing and high energy. They make great sales persons, and can be tremendously flirty and talkative.
Their weakest character traits include indecisiveness, impulsivity, unreliability, and nosiness. It’s not recommended to disclose your innermost fears to a Gemini.
As one of the mutable signs of the zodiac and ruler of the 3rd and 6th houses, Geminis are quite adaptable and can easily adjust to any changing circumstances. In fact, Geminis relish change and movement of any kind.
They know how to get along and make the most of/exploit every situation. Geminis are born networkers. Extremely verbose, they love small talk and never tire of communicating and connecting with others.
An air sign, Geminis can be flighty and like the wind cause a stir. They typically enjoy the social media culture, love to create buzz and fan the flames of conversation about current events.
What’s Up in Your Chart?
Tips for how the Gemini Full Moon can affect you personally
Everyone has the Gemini Full Moon influence in one, or more areas of their chart. Here are a few areas of your chart where you can experience the Gemini Full Moon influence:
- Where (what house) is the sign of Gemini located in your natal chart? This is the area of your life that will be most affected now for experiencing celebrations and completions, as well as endings.
- Mercury is the ruler of Gemini whose natural placement in the zodiac is the 3rd house which represents your conscious everyday thinking mind, means of communication and making connections like the internet, computers, social media, speaking, writing, travel and your local neighborhood.
- Mercury also rules Virgo whose natural placement is the 6th house of service, health and the details of your life and lifestyle, as well as pets.
- What personal planets are located in your 3rd and 6th houses? Do you have any easy flowing, or hard aspects to this house from one or more of your personal planets?
- What house is your natal Mercury located in your personal astrology chart? Is there a harmonious, or stressful contact between your Mercury and your 3rd and 6th houses?
- As Mars is currently Retrograde in the sign of Gemini Conjunct the Gemini Full Moon the effects of this Full Moon will be felt strongly and can be disruptive to all things related to where Gemini is located in your chart and with 3rd house matters, as well as possibly 6th house concerns.
- Do you have any easy flowing, or hard aspects to the Gemini house, or the 3rd and 6th houses from one or more planets in your natal chart, or currently by transit? The easy flowing aspects offer support and protection to your feeling of harmony, balance and justice. While harsh aspects will augment any struggles presented at this time.
- What house is your Mercury located in your natal astrology chart? If you have harmonious contacts to and from these celestial bodies in your chart then you will feel more supported at this time.
- You may want to lean into the supportive energies symbolized by harmonious aspects in your natal chart for support.
- Remember to always let yourself be guided to the best course of action.
- The moon moves quickly through each sign and house, so whatever happens, though it may leave a lasting impact upon your psyche, the emotions will be transient.
- You may feel a emotionally distraught at the Gemini Full Moon. With Mars in the mix anger issues could be highlighted. There can be an intense feelings that surface for integration and healing.
- Where Aries is located (the house) in your natal chart can also experience significant upheaval, as Mars is the ruler of the sign of Aries.
- This is can be a tremendous time of illumination, celebration and letting go of what no longer serves you. Drop any burdens and move confidently forward and embrace new ways of connecting and communicating.
Check out Meaning of the 12 Houses of the Zodiac to find out more how the Aquarius New Moon may be influencing you personally.
Gemini Full Moon Astrology
16° 01’ Gemini Full Moon
Wednesday, December 7, 9:41pm PT
Moon Conjunct Mars Rx
Moon Trine Saturn
Moon Square Neptune D
Sun Inconjunct Uranus Rx Opposes Mars Rx
Venus Square Neptune D (forms T-Square with Moon)
Neptune Station Direct
Moon (Gemini) Conjunct Mars - your feelings may inform and influence your choices and decisions. Extremely volatile emotions can surface now for integration and healing. You can feel more emotionally sensitive and take things too personally.
Moon (Gemini) Trine Saturn (Aquarius) - Saturn helps you navigate any sensitive emotions responsibly and with maturity. Saturn’s trine to the moon gives you added patience, perseverance and emotional strength to see things through.
Mercury (Gemini) Square Neptune D (Pisces) - you can feel dreamy and confused about your best course of action. Meditation can be a way to channel these energies constructively. You may experience active dreams and imaginations best put into creative forms of expression, not acted out through drugs and drinking.
Sun Inconjunct Uranus Opposes Mars Rx - can create tremendous inner tension and discomfort. You may feel easily irritated by something someone says. Watch for sudden explosive impulses you could later regret. This is an exciting combination of energy that’s unpredictable and easily provoked.
Neptune (Pisces) Stations Direct (exact December 3rd) - Neptune is in her last decan of Pisces, the mastery level of expression of the Neptunian energies. These energies are not easily handled by the weak-willed and weak minded. A great deal of confusion and misinterpretation can result, along with conspiracy theories, misinformation and outright deception, trickery and lies. Also, substance abuse can be a real problem.
Healing Gemstones & Crystals
Pearl - nurtures inner wisdom and feelings of love. Pearl has a calming influence and is especially good for assuaging bad tempers. If you’re plagued by anger issues try wearing pearl. Pearl can enhance your intelligence, help improve memory, mood and self esteem.
Agate - a traditional birthstone of Gemini, agate comes in a wide assortment of shades and colors. Agate is known for its ability to ground and soothe negative energy. Agate is thought to bring good luck to Gemini and is a throat chakra gemstone that helps to open and activate the fifth (throat) chakra. Use it to support you when speaking in public and to speak your truth.
Key Essential Oil to Use: Helichrysum
Oils that calm your mind and emotions and promote healing of psychic and emotional wounds.
Gemini Full Moon EO Recipe
This custom formulation has a rich, sweet, warm, fruity and floral scent with exotic and sensual notes. This blend of oils will help stabilize and balance your mind and emotions as it promotes healing. It can help you make the most of your Gemini Full Moon experience.
To a 5ml (100 drops) colored glass euro-dropper bottle add:
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) - 40 drops
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium roseum) - 20 drops
- Ylang Ylang III (Canaga odorata) - 20 drops
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) - 20 drops
Cap bottle tightly and shake vigorously to blend oils thoroughly together. Allow to synergize for 12 hours or longer before using.
Gemini Full Moon Meditation
You can perform your meditation anytime starting from the Gemini Full Moon until the First Quarter Waning Moon on Decembe 16th at 12:56am PT.
What you will need:
- A white candle
- Essential oil or blend - use one of the recommended oils, or blend of oils
Make sure you are in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
Light your white candle and inhale the scent of your essential oil. You can also scent your space prior to your meditation using an aroma diffuser.
Gaze into the candle flame as you begin to breathe in fully and deeply and exhale any tension. The candle flame reflects your own Divine heart center.
Continue inhaling the scent of your oil and releasing any tension for 1-5 minutes.
Archangel to Assist You
At this time, if you choose, you can invite Archangel Raphael to assist you with your meditation. Angels are ‘light’ beings, simply meaning they are aligned with the creative power of the universe to create peace and harmony in our world.
Raphael’s name means, “God Heals, or God has healed.”
Raphael comes from the Hebrew word Rapha which means to “be still” “to release” and “let go.”
Raphael is the defender of the element of the air and east. S/he is the Angel of love, joy and laughter and custodian of the Tree of Life and its healing powers.
Raphael helps to heal your mind, mental thoughts, physical body and soul life energy field. Raphael can help you be more flexible/adaptable in your attitudes and perspectives.
Raphael has a reputation for helping with issues related to overcoming and healing away addictions. Call upon Raphael to help you heal from any kind of addiction.
Raphael is the Patron Angel of all those in the healing professions and the field of medicine. Emerald green is the color associated with Raphael.
Petition your heart and mind with the following:
Take time between each appeal to drink in and absorb the response by your heart and mind to fulfill your request. Allow yourself the time needed to fully engage in and experience the results of this meditation.
You can also make up your own personalized petitions that feel most suitable for you at this time.
Now invite Archangel Raphael to assist you with your healing meditation. Feel the comforting presence of Raphael’s healing light gently embrace and elevate your body, mind and emotions. Linking with Raphael helps you to release and let go of anything that prevents you from becoming a whole and healthy human being.
- Thank you for helping me to feel the healing and renewal that is your very essence in my everyday life.
- Thank you for over lighting, protecting and guiding me to attract and create only that which is beneficial and healing for all concerned.
- Thank you for illuminating my mind and enhancing my perceptions, so that I can see the healing light of love at work in my life.
- Thank you for assisting me to cultivate thoughts of healing and renewal in my daily life
- Thank you for helping me be an instrument for the creation of a healthy world now and in the future.
Now, be still and silent as you absorb Raphael’s angelic healing light. Allow Raphael to do the work necessary to bring balance and healing to your life.
Let any worry or concern about your health, the health of a friend, or family member, or the world at large to quietly melt away. Empty yourself completely of any feeling of discomfort you may have been feeling. Just remain peaceful and calm.
Take as long as needed to complete this meditation. Repeat as needed whenever you feel anxious about your own, or another’s health, or the health of our planet.
You can use it to get an advance look at the upcoming opportunities available for you, as well as to check in as events unfold on the worldwide scene during the year.
Tips are included that can help you get additional insight about how things will unfold for you personally.
Leave a comment