"What you are seeking is seeking you." -Rumi
Many attraction oils have ancient roots and have been used for thousands of years as aphrodisiacs.
Use Aphrodisiac Oils to:
- Attract your life partner
- Strengthen your love bond
- Enhance your sex appeal
- Improve your love-making experience
- Release destructive relationship patterns
- Break old past love connections and move on
Try these recommended oils alone or in a blend to enhance your own natural powers of attraction.
Top 6 Aphrodisiac Oils
1. East Indian Sandalwood (Santalum Album)
2. Rose (Rosa Damascena)
3. Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin)
4. Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata)
5. Ginger, Fresh Root (Zingiber Officinale)
6. Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
To a 5 ml (100 drops) colored glass euro-dropper bottle, add:
Sandalwood – 60 drops
Ginger – 10 drops
Rose – 10 drops
Ylang Ylang III – 10 drops
Patchouli – 5 drops
Cinnamon leaf – 5 drops
Cap bottle tightly and shake vigorously to blend oils thoroughly. Allow blend to synergize for 12 hours or longer before using.
Instructions For Use
Dispense 1-3 drops on a cotton ball, or perfume strip and inhale the scent for 10 seconds or longer. May repeat as needed. Also effective diffused into the air, or as an aromatic mist. To make a ready-to-use blend, simply add 15 drops of your synergy blend to a one-ounce bottle of your favorite carrier oil (recommend unscented fractionated coconut oil). Shake bottle well to disperse oils thoroughly. Apply a few drops of your ready-to-use blend at your heart area, as well as to sinus points around nose, forehead, and on the back of your neck.
Please keep oils away from eyes and do not apply oil directly on any open sores as this can cause sensitization to essential oils.