It’s said that hindsight gives us perfect 2020 vision. If you could see more clearly what was at stake and the outcomes that would result would you make different choices?
2020 is giving us the chance to see things more clearly and make new choices. This is a year of multiple planetary retrogrades in key areas of the sky. These planetary retrogrades in significant areas of the sky are giving us a unique opportunity to review all areas of our lives, i.e., personal, social and transpersonal/spiritual levels. These reviews help us see the BIG picture from a broader perspective and unlike anything we’ve ever experienced before. The changes looming are unprecedented. 2020 gives all of us the chance to review matters dear to our heart and make course corrections that unite us.
All the Re- words active this year
What’s Re- words have been active for you this year?
One of the BIGGEST opportunities available is the awakening and expansion of our social consciousness in light of how our individual choices affect society at large. More of us are connecting the dots and understanding that there are significant consequences to our personal choices. A balance must be struck between our individual rights and our social responsibilities.
Globally we are waking up to how the evolution of our social consciousness is absolutely essential for maintaining a healthy society. There is great resistance to this from some segments of the established structures of society. Mars in Aries and Uranus in Taurus are both stirring things up and creating more volatility worldwide. Uranus in Taurus and Mars in Aries are set to go Retrograde on August 15th and September 9th, respectively. This will surely add an element of uncertainty, surprise and increased volatility during this window of time. Of course, how these planets lineup with your own personal planets will bring a more, or less, personal effect. The closer the planets are to personal points in your chart the more effect these planets will have. Though, let’s face it, we are all being impacted personally by what’s occurring globally.
Where are you on the spectrum of individual rights and your responsibility to society at large?
Enjoy cost savings and support a greener planet when you recycle.
The choice to recycle and reuse our valuable resources has gained a foothold in recent years and, by the look of it, is set to continue. There are numerous signs that the evolution of our social consciousness is growing worldwide.
Recycling and re-using is a simple way for you to join this movement that supports the growth of individual awareness about the impact that your choices make for creating a healthy and green planet.
Bottle Cleaning & Recycling
Here’s how to clean and recycle your essential oil bottles in a snap:
- Remove labels from your bottles and wash them in warm water (find out how to remove stubborn labels with strong adhesive below)
- Add bottles to a large, clean pot (large enough to contain all of your bottles)
- Fill pot with enough water to cover bottles
- Submerge the freshly washed bottles in the water upside down, making sure there aren't any air bubbles at the bottom. This ensures the bottles will not float to the surface.
- Bring the water to a boil
- Boil the bottles for five minutes minimum
This will not only sterilize your bottles, but also remove any leftover essential oil residue, or scent from your bottles. Thicker oils, and oils with more intense aroma, can take a longer boiling time to completely remove any EO residue or odor.
How to Remove Labels with Strong Adhesive
Most labels are easy to remove. Simply soaking your bottles in hot soapy water is all that’s needed to easily remove labels from your bottle.
However, some labels have strong, gummy and resistant adhesive that simply cannot be removed this way. In this case you will need a little help from two well-known and inexpensive ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
What you will need:
2 Tablespoon (TBSP) olive oil
2 TBSP baking soda
Small glass or mixing bowl
- Remove as much label as possible. Soaking your bottle in warm soapy water first before attempting to remove the label will make this first step easier.
- Mix olive oil and baking soda together
- Using a teaspoon scoop up small amounts of the olive oil and baking soda mixture and apply to bottle surface. Cover the entire surface area where label adhesive is adhered to the bottle.
- Allow bottle to sit for 30 minutes minimum. I put the bottle inside the now empty container used to mix the olive oil and baking soda together.
- Use warm soapy water to wash off the label from the bottle
- Follow the above directions for sterilizing bottles above
READ Related Article, Top 11 Freedom Oils for Turbulent Times of Evolutionary Change
Leave a comment