Benefits of using essential oils over synthetic drugs
- Less toxic.
- Do not create resistance as seen with pharmaceutical antibiotics.
- Reinforce and work with the body's own natural healing mechanism.
- Stimulate immune function.
As a whole essential oils tend to be potent anti-microbial agents as their parent plants have a vested interest in killing bugs, fungus, bacteria and other tiny microbes. This motivation manifests in they’re excretions which are essential oils. As a result they have the ability to break down microbial bio fields that are stubborn and resistant to many antibiotics.
Aromatic-Phyto medicine (essential oils) is usually efficacious (especially when used to treat infections) and give the best results when:
- The highest quality essential oil available is used.
- The right essential oil for a particular condition is chosen.
- The correct method of application is used.
- The right dosage / application amount is given.
Phenol-containing essential oils particularly effective against micro-organisms include: thyme (especially Thymus vulgaris), cinnamon, eucalyptus and clove.
Hope you loved this video blog. If so please share with your friends.
Leave your comments and questions and I'll be sure to answer them!
Until next time...relax, enjoy your life and stay connected.